Hydro Blocktoberfest: The Snowflake Ecosystem
As part of our ongoing Hydro Blocktoberfest celebration, we would like to give a first look at the total Snowflake ecosystem.
As you can see, the Snowflake smart contract is the foundation of an ecosystem of APIs, mobile apps, dApps, a dApp store, and a wallet:
- Snowflake Smart Contract: The Snowflake Smart Contract powers all the functionality needed by users building out their digital identity, and by dApp developers taking advantage of HYDRO’s payments and digital identity solutions.
- Snowflake Identity Token: A User’s “ID Badge” that connects them with dApps and streamlines payments in HYDRO tokens.
- User Wallet: A wallet from which the user can transact; it can be linked to the user’s Snowflake identity.
- Hydro Mobile App: A portal to help a user build out their digital identity in an intuitive way.
- Hydro API: Connects mobile users to their digital identity and allows private systems and businesses to plug into the Snowflake ecosystem without uprooting their own architecture.
- The Snowflake dApp Store: The dApp store is an out-of-the box solution to offer dApp developers sophisticated monetization structures and a common user-base equipped with any necessary form of digital identity.
- Snowflake Dashboard: This dashboard allows a user to seamlessly manage their associated data/resolvers from a single dashboard. Here they can manage multiple Ethereum addresses, various dApps, & their HYDRO withdrawal balances.
- dApps: Decentralized applications that can automatically recognize users by their identity on Snowflake, and can automatically take advantage of Snowflake’s monetization features.
All: Hydro Tokens In Snowflake: The HYDRO tokens open simple or sophisticated programmatic payment gateways between users and dApps.
Have questions? Contact the Hydro developers on Discord.
Later this week we will take a look at Hydro’s work with privacy protocols, subscription payments, and more surprises!