New SDK release, external models support and better UI
Features & Improvements
- External Models Support. Now you can connect models hosted anywhere to the Hydrosphere platform. Check out our documentation to learn how to monitor your deployed models with our platform.
- Hydrosphere Python SDK Connect to the Hydrosphere and manage your models from Python with our new release of hydro-sdk. Check out the latest hydro-sdk release.
- Favorite Models & Applications. Bookmark your favorite models and never lose them in your model library.
- Redesigned Model Details Menu. Added “Create Application” shortcut to turn models into applications right from the model menu. Moreover, you can also check out all the services available for your model inside the new model details menu.
- Training Data S3. Your training data is uploaded and versioned alongside your model version to an S3 bucket for versioning and further analysis.
- Production Data Capture to S3. Processed requests are stored alongside responses in the S3 bucket. You can access and inspect them later in case of data drift detection.
- Servable Metadata. Launch instances of your model versions with additional metadata.
- Fail execution if a model’s output is violating its contract.
- Zen Mode. Focus on the performance of your model by hiding all UI details except the monitoring dashboard.
- Other. UI Navigation improvements, documentation updates