List of influential Twitter profiles in the Vue.js community — state of 2018
The Vue.js ecosystem is rapidly expanding. With its growth in popularity, the amount of library authors and contributors increases every day. But how does one actually manage to stay on top of the wave all the time? How do other people always know about that new plugin, or that new library that you never heard of?
For a curated list of Vue learning resources, please take a look at my previous article - A brief review of Vue learning resources — State of 2018
If you are too lazy to read the whole article, you can check the list of people on twitter below:
From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary.twitter.com
There are so many good tech newsletters out there, that I am probably not aware of, so I will try to cover mostly what is directly related to Vue.
Hello, are you ready for Vue.js London? I've got a special little something for you. If you happen to be there, come…news.vuejs.org
The Official Vue.js News. Produced by @DamianDulisz , @venticco @greggpollack and @AdamJahr. They do weekly newsletters, covering the latest stories from Vue conferences, tutorials, plugins, hot tweets and more. The guys at VueMastery — Gregg and Adam are also doing an audio podcast of each issue of the newsletter.
Vuejsfeed is curated by @kostaskafcas co-author of Majesty of Vue. He also showcases tutorials, tweets, awesome new plugins and more.
Vue.js Developers is a community of web developers passionate about learning and building with VueJS. Check out our…vuejsdevelopers.com
Vuejsdevelopers, maintained by @anthonygore, has the benefit of having its own blog. This means that you will receive new tutorials from the blog first if you are subscribed to the newsletter.
Below is a list of popular Vue.js contributors, core team members and developers, passionate about Vue in general. Keep in mind I have left out some core devs or contributors just because they are not active in social media.
- Evan You— @youyuxi — Creator @vuejs
- Guillaume CHAU — @Akryum — @vuejs Core Team, works on VueCLI, Devtools and VueApollo
- Sarah Drasner — @sarah_edo — Sr. Developer @Microsoft.| @vuejs Core Team
- Jen Looper — @jenlooper — @VueVixens founder. @ProgressSW
- Thorsten Lünborg — @Linus_Borg — Vue.js core team member
- Damian Dulisz — @DamianDulisz — @vuejs Core Team | @vueconf organizer | Curator of http://news.vuejs.org
- Gregg Pollack — @greggpollack — @VueMastery | Co-host official Vue News Podcast (http://news.vuejs.org)
- Adam Jahr — @AdamJahr — @VueMastery | Co-host official Vue News Podcast (http://news.vuejs.org)
- Chris Fritz — @chrisvfritz — Consultant | @vuejs core team member | Vue docs curator
- Eduardo San Martin Morote — @posva — @vuejs core team member | Organizer of @vuejsparis
- Blake Newman — @blakenewman — @vuejs core team | Organizer of @vue_london conference!
- Sebastien Chopin — @Atinux — Author of @nuxt_js
- Alexander Chopin — @_achopin — Author of @nuxt_js
- Alex Jover Morales — @alexjoverm — @vuejs core team partner. Instructor @eggheadio and @alligatorio
- Alex Kyriakidis — @hootlex — @vuejs Core Team | Teacher at @VueSchool_io | Author of @tmvuejs
- Michał Sajnóg — @michalsnik — Tech Lead Developer @netguru | @vuejs Core Team member
- Rahul Kadyan — @znck0 — Core Team Member @vuejs. Organiser @VueBLR.
- Pine Wu — @octref — VSCode Vetur plugin author
- Egoist — @_egoistlily — Vue core team — major open source contributor
- Edd Yerburgh — @EddYerburgh —author vue-test-utils | Testing Vuejs Applications
- Roman Kuba - @Codebryo — codeship.com
- Victoria Ninni Bergquist — @vicbergquist — Organiser of @CSSFrankfurt & @vuejsfrankfurt
- Natalia Tepluhina — @N_Tepluhina — @VueVixens
- Krzysztof Jung — @venticco — Senior FE developer @monterail | Curator of http://news.vuejs.org
- Krutie Patel — @KrutiePatel — @nuxt_js @vuejs enthusiast
- Kostas Maniatis — @kostaskafcas — Curator of @vuejsfeed | author of @tmvuejs
- Igor Randjelovic — @igor_randj — NativeScript-Vue author
- Tiago Alves — @tiagoreisalves — NativeScript-Vue
- Ben Hong — @bencodezen — @vuedc & @vuemeetups co-founder
- Jilson Thomas — @jilsonthomas — Co-Founder of http://VueJobs.com | Organiser of @VueToronto
- John Leider — @zeroskillz— Creator of Vuetify
- Phan An — @notphanan — @vuejs core team member
- Israel Ortuño — @IsraelOrtuno
- James McGlasson — @jamesvuejs — Organiser/Head of Marketing and Enterprise at @frontend_love, @vuejsamsterdam @angularnl, @vuejsroadtrip
Profiles of Vue related websites, blogs, learning material
- @VueLandDiscord — Official VueJS Discord chat server
- @VueNewsletter — Official Vue newsletter page
- @MadeWithVueJS — General Vue.js news
- @VueSchool_io — Official page of Vueschool.io
- @VueMastery — Official VueMastery page.
- @VuejsJob —Official VuejsJobs page
- @VueComponents — Tweets about new released components and plugins
- @vuejsdevelopers — Official Vuejsdevelopers page
- @vuejsradar —Official vuejsradar.com page.
- @alligatorio — Official Alligator.io page.
- @nuxt_js — Official Nuxt.js page
- @vuejsamsterdam — Official VuejsAmsterdam page
- @quasarframework — Official QuasarFramework page
People you should definitely follow that are not strictly Vue related
- Sean T. Larkin — @TheLarkInn — Speaker, engineer, @webpack + Lerna Core Team, TPM @Microsoft @EdgeDevTools.
- Rich Harris — @Rich_Harris— @sveltejs + @RollupJS
- Kent C. Dodds — @kentcdodds — Engineer at paypal
- Adam Wathan — @adamwathan— @tailwindcss, Advanced Vuejs Component Design course.
- John Papa — @John_Papa — Developer @Microsoft
- Paul Irish — @paul_irish — @____lighthouse & @ChromeDevTools developer
- Mattias Petter Johansson — @mpjme — FunFunFunction youtube channel
- Chris Coyier — @chriscoyier— Co-founder @CodePen.
- Axel Rauschmayera — @rauschma — Author of blog @2ality, book @ExploringJS
- Christoph Nakazawa — @cpojer — Dev at Facebook, Jest, Yarn
- Jake Archibald — @jaffathecake — Developer advocate for Google Chrome.
- Sara Vieira — @NikkitaFTW— developer at @YLDio
- Filip Rakowski — @filrakowski — Co-founder @VueStorefront
- Ives van Hoorne — @CompuIves — Creator of https://codesandbox.io
- Chris DeMars — @saltnburnem — a11y expert
- Kitze — @thekitze — Founder of https://reactacademy.io |@sizzyapp | @jsui_app
Waw that was a long list. Most of these people are actively posting, sharing ideas and discussing hot, trendy topics. Pick the ones you think suit your interests best and follow in their footsteps.
If you think I left out someone who should really be in the list, leave a comment bellow.