Guest Commenting for Hyvor Talk
If you never heard about Hyvor Talk, here’s the link: https://talk.hyvor.com. Check it now. It’s the best commenting platform for your website. (That’s what our clients say)
It’s very interesting to say Hyvor Talk is improving day by day. The new users motivate me to create new features for Hyvor Talk.
Earlier, to comment in Hyvor Talk, all the users should be logged in to it first. Some of our users gave me the idea of “Guest Commenting”, which users can comment as a guest without logging into Hyvor.
I started upgrading Hyvor Talk to support guest commenting. Now, I have finished and uploaded it online.
Here’s the beautiful form for guest commenting. Do you like it?
- The username is required to comment as a guest
- Email and website can be optional, required or not required. This setting will be set by the admin via the console.
- You can choose a picture you like among 4 pictures
Hitting continue won’t let you comment. One more step is there. When allowing guest comments, bad bots can take part in too. So, here comes the Google Recaptcha validation.
After you prove that you are not a robot, your comment will be published. (Only if it’s not spam)
The Moderation Part
- Website owners can turn on/off guest commenting.
- Also, they can choose what information should the user enter to continue with guest commenting
Finally, you will see all the guest comments in your console’s comments section. You can moderate them easily with AJAX-Based Tools.
Thank you for reading. If you are interesting about contributing Hyvor Talk, please read the following.
How to contribute
To grow as a small company, we need your help, of course.
There are two ways.
Your help will make Hyvor Talk awesome.