IBEXOFT is rapidly expanding their team and on the look-out for bright and enthusiastic team players to join the team as Front-end Engineer. You’ll be immersed in a world where technology meets research and build next-generation web applications.
- Write clean, testable, reusable code and libraries
- Develop new and optimize existing user interfaces
- Optimize application for compatibility and speed
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of software development using:
- Latest web technologies (HTML5, ES6, SVG)
- CSS (SASS, SCSS), Twitter Bootstrap
- Build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Node.js/NPM)
- Object oriented programming, data structures, design patterns, and algorithms
- Comfortable working individually with minimum guidelines since this position is remote.
- Must have proper setup to work as remote.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally published at Ibexoft.