How can you continue to deliver on business goals during unprecedented times? Perhaps it’s your first experience working from home and your team is struggling with staying aligned while staying apart. We are all trying to move ahead and work in this climate. The IBM Garage was built for working with clients in all sorts of circumstances. We were built to break barriers. Everyone is asking “Can the Garage still help my business remotely?” The answer is, we’ve been doing this already. A wealth of information has been recently published on how the IBM Garage operates digitally and remotely. Rachel Reinitz wrote a great blog on Medium, focused on how the garage delivers projects.
In addition to these sessions, we believe technical vitality is key during this time. Our Garage Solution Engineers (GSEs) have already been using digital to drive the broader client ecosystem for Application Modernization, Cloud Native Development, DevOps, MultiCloud Management, Security, Non-Functional Requirements (NFR), Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Cloud Service Management and Operations (CSMO.)
We interact directly with our clients in these areas through the IBM Garage Methodology. Some other technical scenarios where Garage has extensive expertise include:
- We work with clients remotely to do Guided Installs and Configuration of our OCP, IBM Cloud Paks, and IBM Cloud Platforms. An engineer sets up Platform, inclusive of OpenShift, Cloud Paks, and IBM Cloud and Tools via secured access to the client’s cloud Environments. We often screen share with clients as an activation vehicle.
- We deliver Remote Support and Troubleshooting using various screen sharing tools, shared logs and dashboards, Slack notifications, and various other means.
- We provide thought leadership and live solutions in the areas Garage Application Modernization, Cloud Native, DevOps, MultiCloud Management, Security, NFR’s, SRE, and CSMO frequently.
- Our team of deep technical experts regularly engages with clients to open doors to our strategy, share client examples, and other brilliant things.
In addition to working directly with clients, the Solution Engineering Team has been delivering a set of digital assets for your learning and solution needs.
Cloud Architecture Center: The Cloud Architecture Center provides practices for building apps on the cloud, across multiple clouds, and in hybrid environments where your cloud app links to your on-premises application.
Garage Methodology Site: Foundational to the IBM Garage is a unique methodology that curates industry best practices layered with a depth of experience only IBM can bring. The IBM Garage combined with the IBM Garage Methodology can drive unprecedented transformational change.
Cloud-Native Toolkit: Our Garage Cloud Native Toolkit is a KEY accelerator to provisioning a full automated pipeline of tools for Garage Projects adopting OpenShift and IBM Cloud as a platform.
Code Solutions: Wealth of Git Repositories and Cookbooks for your learning.
- Event Drive Architecture with Code: https://ibm-cloud-architecture.github.io/refarch-eda/
- Application Modernization: https://ibm-cloud-architecture.github.io/cloudpak-for-applications/
- Cloud-Native Overview: https://ibm-cloud-architecture.github.io/learning-cloudnative-101/web/1.0.0/Cloud_Native_Module/Cloudnative_Overview.html
Automation Scripts: Examples (Provisioning OpenShift on various Clouds)
Bring your plan to the IBM Garage.
Are you ready to learn more about working with the IBM Garage? We’re here to help. Contact us today to schedule a time to speak with a Garage expert about your next big idea. Learn about our IBM Garage Methodology, the design, development and the deep expertise and capabilities we bring to the table.
Schedule a no-charge session with the IBM Garage.