Harmony, one of the fastest and open blockchain for decentralized applications, has achieved secure and random state sharding. It supports several nodes in multiple shards which produce blocks within a few seconds with instant finality. Also, its sharding comes with secured proof-of-stake and decentralized randomness including networking achieves optimal cross-shard routing and fast block propagation. So what is Harmony Wallet? Well, it is a Wallet app which comes with biometric authentication as well as password protection.
About the Wallet
Harmony wallet is designed with a Proof-of-Stake mechanism for providing network security. It will promote users to store the mnemonic externally which is stored in the keychain and is encrypted with a password. Here you can add devices, set up Harmony Activities, and make changes to your configuration. The wallet will support bitcoin and other crypto tokens where you can receive, send, store, and exchange your cryptocurrency right in the mobile interface. Harmony wallet comes with multi-wallet support where you can stake, delegate, and claim rewards and brings the usability and features of blockchain to real-world economic use cases.
- Wallet app — Harmony Wallet is a secured app which is password protected and comes with biometric authentication. So you don’t need to worry about its security system.
- Wallet creation — Here you will get mnemonic for each wallet address, which means you will get multiple address support which is protected with a password. The entire mnemonics which are stored in the keychain can be encrypted with a password. This will be a great approach to prompt your user to store the mnemonic externally.
- Token Support — Harmony wallet will add a token address if any explorer provides API to get the list of tokens address then they have to make an auto lookup
- Wallet balance — The total balance on the Harmony wallet will be displayed on each shard 0 to 3 in USD. You can use https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/harmony as oracle unless directed otherwise by the Harmony team.
- Wallet Transfer — The wallet is set to shard 0 by default but you can select from different shards on both source and destination. The wallet supports ONE and another HRC-20 token. Also, it has the option to estimate the fee manually which can be sent or received with QR code support.
- Staking features — Harmony wallet shows a list of validators to choose from like Staked balance, Available balance, Stake Rewards balance. You can choose from any of these validators as per your requirements. Also, you can delegate / Undelegate the amount for your harmony wallet.
- Claim Rewards — The wallet will show a total Reward balance like how much you have withdrawn. To withdraw rewards, you can choose from the maximum amount from your balance.
- Platform — Harmony wallet will be applicable and runs perfectly on both android and iOS.
- Apple Store and Play Store — The app at Apple store and Play Store will be managed by us (admin).
If you have any queries regarding the Harmony app or want to add your reviews, then please go through the given form. We will appreciate your reviews and look forward to it.
Form link: https://bit.ly/3faSzR5