Top 10 female influencers on Facebook
Top 10 female influencer s on Facebook
Influencer is no longer just a common word in English, in this new era of social media, it has a whole new meaning and importance attached to it. In the earlier years and the bygone eras influencer was someone who us ed to influence someone with their beliefs, or it was a term used in astrology. Now social media has changed it into a job title. Though i nfluencing other s with their beliefs is still true for today’s influencers.
This t rend mainly started when Instagram was introduced and many millennials and gen-z shifted from Faceb ook to Instagram. However, the influencers did not remain confined to Instagram only. They branched in other social media sites like Facebook, or Twitter . Facebook was launched before Instagram, but the former lost it s appeal and coolness when the latter became more popular among y oung people.
But still , Facebook has the highest number of users . And the influencers are very much prevalent there. Many celeb rities do use Facebook and they enj oy massive following there. If we h ave to talk about top women influencers over the world, they are mostly global music icons. Let ’s see which women rule Facebook.
1. S hakira This Latin music s uperstar is the most followed woman on Facebook with 114 million followers. She is a Colombian born singer who has recorded songs both in English and Spanish. In her singing career, she has given many global hits like ‘ Hips don’t lie ’ , ‘Whenever Whenever’, ‘Waka Waka(This Time for Africa), ‘ Chantaje’ ft. Maluma’, and many more.
Shakira is not only a talented singer but a brilliant songwriter and belly dancer. She learned belly dancing at the age of 10 . Sh e made her debut at the age of 13 when she signed the deal with Sony Music Colombia in 1990. Her first two albums were moderately successful. She tasted success in 1995 when she released her new album ‘Pies descal zos’.
Shakira entered the American music industry in 2001 with her album ‘Laundry Service’. After that , she recorded many songs in both languages. It was in 20 06 she be came popular globally with her new song ‘Hi ps don’t lie ’. After th at many songs of Shakira became global hits. She also collaborated with an Af rican band for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Shakira has many laurels to her name . She has been nominated 7 32 times and won 333 awards, including 3 Grammy wins. Till now she has sold more than 75 million records.
If these are not enough explanations for her to p spot on Facebook, remember the Super bowl 2020 where she gave electrifying performance with Jennifer Lopez.
2. Rihanna Rihanna is a Barb adian pop and R&B singer , businessman, actress and activist. Rihan na has a massive following of 102 million followers. She was born in Barbados . In 2003 Rihanna formed a musical trio . At that point, age was discovered by an America n music producer Evan Rogers. She then moves to the United States where she recorded a demo with Def Jam.
This recording was played to Jay-z a prominent figure in the music industry. After this Rihanna signed a six record deal with Def Jam. She became popular for her versatile singing voice and style. Her debut song ‘ Pon de Replay’ was released in 2005 and became a worldwide hit. Her most successful album was ‘Good Girl Gone Bad ’ released in 200 7, which made her famous internationally. Among them , the song ‘Umbrella’ was the most popular one.
Along with being a talented musician, Rihanna is also a businesswoman who has released various perfume lines and has a huge cosmetics line ‘Fenty ’ . All of her business ventures have been successful wo rldwide.
Rihanna is also considered a global fashion icon. Her dressing sense and style have been applauded by many. Till now she has told over 250 million records . In her career , she has received numerous awards including 9 Grammy, 12 Billboard music awards, 13 American music awards, 8 People ’s choice awards.
3. Taylor Swift Taylor Swift is an American singer and songwriter who have 76 million followers on Facebook. Like her peers , Swift started singing early in her life . At the age of 14, Taylor signed a deal with Sony/A TV as a songwriter. Alongside this , she used to perform her songs . At one such performance, she was discovered by Sott Borchetta a record executive. Taylor debuted her first song ‘Tim McGraw’ in 2006. The song was an i nstant success. When she was 16 she released her first album. And at the age of 18 , she was certified platinum for selling more than 1 m illion copies.
At the start of her career , she sang country music but in her second album , she showed her talent for mainstream pop. Till now Swift has released many albums which have topped the charts worldwide.
She is often ridiculed for w riting songs about her heartbreak and ex -boyfriends. But this has not deterred her and currently, she is a huge global icon.
4. Adele She is an English pop singer and songwriter. Her melodious and tradi tionally crafted songs made her the global superstar she is right now. Adele has 69 million followers on Facebook.
She was b orn in London and was raised by a single mother. At a y oung age, she learned to play guitar and clarinet. She used to play and recor d her own songs. One of her friends posted he r songs on Myspace. It was there that record labels noticed her in 2006. She then signed a deal with XL Recordings.
Adele released her first album in 2008. The album topped the British chart. Her songs bec ame more popular as people presented with her. She entered the American music scene in 2009 with a performance in SNL. Since then she has released many albums show casing the diversity she possesses in her voi ce.
Adele has won many awards including 15 Grammy.
5. Katy Perry Katy Pe rry is an American singer-songwriter with 69 million fo llowers on Facebook. Perry was raised in a devout Catholic household. So she grew up listening to gospel music. But she would borrow CDs of popular music from her friends.
Perry wr ites her own songs and plays the guitar. She left hi gh school to pursue a career in music. Katy signed her first album with Red Hill Records and the album was released in 2001. After t his, she did not taste the success until 2008. S he released her solo song ’s kissed a girl’ Th is track was an instant success. After this many songs of Katy Perry we re worldwide hit.
Perry is also a phi lanthropist. She has various charitable organisations and causes .
6. Selena Gomez She is an American actress and singer. She has 60 million followers on Facebook. She started her career early in 2092 in the children’s television series Barney and Friends. After this , she acted in many Disney television series like Wizard of Waverley place, Suite life of Zack and Cody, and many more.
During h er stint on Disney , she also acted in many movies like Horton Hears a Who!, Ramona and Beezus, and so man y others.
She ventured into music in 2009 with a musi c group. But in 2013 she started her solo singing career. And since then released many hits.
Selena has had her share of problems. In 2015 she was diagnosed with Lu pus. She underwent a kidney transplant. Now she is healthy and an inspiration to many people.
7. Jennifer Lopez An American actress and mu sician with 60 million followers on Facebook. At age 16 she made her fi lm debut in My Little girls. In mid -1990’s Jennifer manage to star alongside big names like Robin Williams and Jack Nicholson. S he had a good acting career till early 2000s .
Alongside her acting career Jeniffer released her first mu sic album in 1999. The album went platinum surpri sing everyone. She has since then released many worldwide hits . She resumed her acting career in 2010 and continues to star in many movies .
8. Beyonce Everyone in the world is familiar with this global superstar. She has one of the massive following in the world. On Facebook , she has 56 million followers. She is revered equally by everyone and is on e of the few people who have very few haters.
She achieved fame in the 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child. She formed this group only at the age of 9. Her group was successful an d won two grammy awards. Eventually, the group broke up and Beyonce lau nched her solo singing career. She launched her first album in 2003 ‘ Dange rously in Love’ which opened up to rave reviews.
After this, her many albums ha ve gone on to become raging hits around the world. She is noted, feminist and activist. In her music career , she has col l aborated with many top artists. Beyonce has many accolades and awards to her name. She has whopping 24 Grammy’s.
9. Priyanka Chopra All of these women till now have been from what and singing industry. It is a proud thing to know that our very own desi girl is one of the top influence r s in the world with 55 million followers on Facebook. She is the only brown Asian to make the list.
Priyanka Chopra is a very successful actor in India. She has acted in over 40 movi es and won many best actress awards. This former miss world reigned and dominated the Indian film industry.
A few years back she tu rned to Hollywood where she starred in a series Quantico playing the lead role. After that, she has acted in many Hollywood movies w ith Dwayne Johnson. Zac Efron, Ke anu Reeves, and many more noted actors.
She has always been on a league of her own. It is no surprise she is one of the top influencer.
10. Lady Gaga La dy Gaga is a prominent American singer, fashion icon, and actor . She has 55 million followers on Facebook, She is mostly kn own for her flamboyant costumes , controversial lyrics and strong voice. She learned music at an early age and performed at many New York clubs. In 2007 she was signed by pop art ist Akon. She released her debut albumin 2008, The Fame.
Her first single made Just Dance ma de her really popular in the United States and Europe. Though she started grabbing eyeballs because of her unique and daring co stumes. In 2019 she acted in a movie alongside Bradley Cooper ‘s A star is born. Her acting garnered rave reviews which got her nominated for an Academy Award.
Given her music career and fashion choices it is no surprise e she is o ne of the top influencers on Facebook.
It is clear that woman from the west has dominated the entertainment world. They have a massive fan following everywhere. Among the top 10 , there is only one Asian woman.
All of these women are global i cons and have rightly earned the tag of influencer.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The history of the Nashville Sounds , a Minor League Baseball team, began in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1978, after Larry…
by ichhori.com Reference: ichhori.com