What is Tinder Swipe Surge?
What is Tinder Swipe Surge?
Are you experiencing a decreasing number of new Tinder matches? You don’t have the same enthusiasm for Tinder that you did when you first signed up for the dating app? Even if you get matches, why do so many conversations end in silence? Tinder might have a new solution for you with a new free feature called Tinder Swipe Surge.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Tinder Swipe Surge in this blog post. What is it, how does it work, where can you get it, and how can you make the most of Swipe Surges?
What Is Tinder Swipe Surge? Tinder Swipe Surge is a real-time update and notification from Tinder that informs users that user activity in the app has increased so it is suggested to open it up and start swiping.
Why Tinder Swipe Surge It Great? Tinder claims that during a Swipe Surge, app activity is approximately 15X higher than in normal circumstances. According to Tinder’s official press release, with this high number of active users on the app, your chances of matching increase by 250 % and your chances of having a conversation increase by 33 %
When Does Swipe Surge Happen? Swipe Surge’s main idea is that its occurrence is based on online user activity data, so it is not a time slot that Tinder chooses on purpose. When they notice a spike in online user numbers (at least twice the average online user numbers), they notify users that Swipe Surge is activated.
To be more specific, a Tinder press release states that it is most likely to occur when there is an event in the neighbourhood , such as a concert, a festival, a sporting event, or holiday events, etc. Even if there is no special event, Monday evening tends to be one of the most active periods on the app.
If there is a spike in active online user numbers, Tinder will notify you that there is a Swipe Surge at that time.
How Long Does Swipe Surge Last? Again, because Tinder Swipe Surges are based on real-time user online data, there is no set duration.
It will last until an unusually large number of Tinder users are active. This can range from minutes to hours. In terms of frequency, based on our personal experience, it happens once a week.
How To Join Tinder Swipe Surge? You don’t need to do anything special to join the Tinder Surge; simply open and use the app. You’ll notice a green Swipe Surge at the bottom of the profiles, indicating that Swipe Surge is enabled and the person is online.
N atural Boost From Swipe Surge As Tinder has grown in popularity and the men-to-women ratio has deteriorated in recent years, many men have reported declining Tinder match numbers. Even paid features like Boost and Super Likes no longer guarantee the significant increase in match number that they once did. Super Boost is still capable of doing so, but it is a very expensive premium feature.
Swipe Surge is great in the age of overcrowded Tinder because it naturally increases the visibility of profiles who participate in the Swipe Surge. And it’s completely free.
I t is also a great move by Tinder to assist users who are actively using the app, as most of the other features, such as Top Picks or See who Likes you, were Gold features that made Tinder easier to match, but also made Tinder a less actively used app. This can also help to increase the userbase’s activity.
How To Get More Matches During A Swipe Surge? The great thing about Swipe Surge is that it takes you back to the good old days of Tinder, when both girls and guys were very active on the app. And, in the past, you didn’t need to use any special tactics like Boost, Super Boost, or Super Likes to get the visibility you desired because Tinder wasn’t as crowded.
To Make The Most Out Of The Swipe Surge: 1. Turn on Tinder notifications and use the app when there is a Swipe Surge.
2. I f there is a local event, such as a concert or game, that caused the Swipe Surge, include something about it in your bio to stand out from the crowd.
3. If you have a match, send the first message as soon as possible. Because the Swipe Surge badge indicates that he or she is online, you are more likely to receive a response and begin a meaningful conversation.
4. If you have a Boost, use it now because this is the best time to use a Tinder Boost or Super Boost because most people are actively using Tinder.
5. Super Likes may still be useful. Although they are not required, as previously stated, participating in Tinder Swipe Surge will provide you with a natural boost. Super Likes can help even more because they indicate that you have a strong attraction to a potential match.
Swipe Surge To Increase Active Tinder Users Overall, a fantastic Tinder feature that harkens back to the golden days of Tinder in the 2020s. Tinder is also making a wise business decision with this move. Because you can only be notified of a Swipe Surge in your neighbourhood through a notification, Tinder is able to persuade more people to enable Tinder push notifications.
Furthermore, because notifications always increase user activity, more people will be active on Tinder, which usually means more money for the company.
T inder Swipe Surge FAQ
1. How To Know When Is A Swipe Surge On Tinder? Swipe Surges do not have a set time. It happens when there is an unusually large number of people on Tinder. The only way to avoid missing a Swipe Surge is to enable Tinder notifications, so that whenever one occurs, you can open the app and enjoy the benefits of a free Swipe Surge.
2. How To Get Rid Of Swipe Surge Notification? You must disable Tinder notifications on your phone if you do not want to be notified .
3. I Have Never Seen A Tinder Swipe Surge Yet, Why? There could be two reasons why you haven’t participated in a Swipe Surge yet:
- Tinder Swipe Surge is currently only available in a few cities.
- You turned off app notifications, so you can’t see Swipe Surge notifications.
4. What Is The Swipe Surge Badge On Tinder Profiles? T he badge indicates that there is currently a Swipe Surge in your area, and the person you see is online and has joined the Swipe Surge.
by ichhori.com Reference: ichhori.com