Idle is officially live on Polygon!
Following the $700k B2B Polygon Program announcement, we are excited to release Idle Protocol on Polygon with $DAI, $USDC, $WETH Best-Yield strategies!
Idle is a protocol DAO that builds yield infrastructure for the next generation of financial players. Businesses of every size — from hackathon projects to top protocols — use our protocol to generate yields and manage their on-chain treasuries.
This new integration allows our affectionated users to access Polygon yield aggregation and automatic optimization features.
For builders in Polygon, Idle will be the easiest and most flexible way to let customers earn yields within the product they’re building. One integration, to rule them all!
On top of optimized yields, protocol integrators will receive $MATIC rewards accrued from underlying yield sources. Integrators can also access a +20% performance increase to boost composable solutions and make Idle the standard yield solution for new projects launching on Polygon.
Idle infrastructure is designed to support additional underlying lending primitives and future liquidity mining campaigns hosted by downstream protocols.
Strategy deployment comes after Idle Governance approved an LP staking campaign. Using the time-weighted Ampleforth Geyser model, LPs receive 20,000 $IDLE to deploy liquidity in the Sushi pool for the next 3 months. Polygon community is now able to access the $IDLE governance token directly on that layer, without the burden of migrating to Ethereum.
Whether you are an individual or an integrator, some protocol’s features empower both classes to benefit from:
- Dynamic Allocation Mechanism to allocate funds in the best performing market, saving time to manually perform operations;
- Rebalancer fees subsidized by Idle protocol — no costs on LP side;
- Strong focus on protocol security, multiple audits, and long track record.
Other features specifically work for integrators, such as:
- Comprehensive documentation to interact with the protocol in a secure and fast way;
- Great opportunity-cost ratio, overcoming hurdles related to individual protocol’s integration and multiple due diligence;
- Limited maintenance, as Idle takes care of underlying tech updates on your behalf;
- No risks of being stuck on the performances of just one protocol.
$700k B2B Polygon Program details
The program is divided into two parts:
Part 1 — Performance boost program:
- Budget: $650k in $MATIC;
- APY boosting: +20% relative increment compared to APY provided by Idle strategies in Polygon, up to +1% net APY (e.g. 4% APY would generate 0.8% extra bonus; 8% APY would generate +1% return);
- Max incentivized TVL: $300m, first-come-first-served;
- Incentives are issued weekly to partners;
- Permissionless integration, deposits require only a referral address (see doc);
- Dune dashboard to track reward distribution;
Part 2 — Grant program:
This program includes a $50k commitment in $IDLE tokens from Idle Governance to foster the development of native Polygon projects using Idle and the finalization of new implementations.
If you are interested in co-marketing initiatives or in applying for the grant program, fill out this form!
Meet the First Batch of Integration Partners!
Idle strategies come with a list of early integration partners that showed commitment in integrating Idle protocol as an underlying yield source of their product.
Integrations vary from DeFi vaults to institutional platforms, including crypto wallet and fixed-interest rates products.
- Harvest Finance: $400m TVL protocol focused on vaults and harvesting strategies.
- Pods Finance: a decentralized non-custodial options protocol. Users can create options and trade them through an Options AMM.
- PoolTogether: No loss prize savings protocol with $120m in TVL, active since 2019. The proposal will pass through the Governance process.
- SmartDeFi: a non-custodial investment app that allows traditional investors to make their first DeFi investments.
- Verso: DeFi wallet that allows users to earn cashback while shopping from 700+ online stores, including Alibaba, AliExpress, Walmart, Emirates.
- Bridge: A platform that provides infrastructures to help institutional investors professionally approach Decentralized Finance.
- Ricochet: an exchange that allows people to invest their crypto assets in real-time using Superfluid’s finance framework.
- 88mph: A non-custodial protocol to earn fixed yield rate or speculate on future yields, with $50m TVL.
Check out our strategies contracts and join our Discord for any questions.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, ~600M total transactions processed, ~60M unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your Dapp, get started here.
Website | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Enterprise Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Idle is the longest-running and most-resilient DeFi yield aggregator, clustering several noteworthy yield-generating platforms. Capital within an Idle allocation strategy for a given asset can be allocated in chunks across several protocols simultaneously to either maximize the average returns or minimize risk exposure for depositors.
The tenets of the protocol are 4-fold:
- Competitive optimization technology (Dynamic Allocation Mechanism),
- High-security standards (6 audits, $500k bug bounty program, safety criteria for new implementations),
- Long track record (battle-tested since mid-2019).
- Yield infrastructure for B2Bs (focus on integrations with other DeFi protocols/CeDeFi companies to develop the most secure infrastructure to connect with DeFi yields)