Satisfactory Trivia: Part the First
Did you know…
- The coconut is the world’s largest seed.
- The giraffe is the tallest land mammal.
- Whales are usually big.
- The deepest point of the ocean is lower than where you are right now.
- The English language has no word you couldn’t learn to spell.
- No one has ever cooked risotto in space.
- Russia is a very big country. Some might even say the biggest.
- More cups of water are consumed per year than cups of coffee.
- It is hotter on the sun than in Death Valley.
- Rain comes from clouds.