μα τον Δια! Yearn x Akropolis
The contributors at Yearn and Akropolis join forces to capitalize on each other’s strengths and to enable each team to specialize further and focus on what they do best. Yearn will continue to develop best-in-class Vault and Lending protocol solutions. Akropolis becomes the front-of-house institutional service provider of these, offering bespoke access to their network of clients, with investment strategies tailored specifically to them.
- Akropolis & Yearn merge development resources
- Akropolis & Yearn TVL increases
- Akropolis gets access to Yearn, Pickle, and Cream products, and can integrate its DCA solutions with these
- Yearn gets access to new investment strategies created by Akropolis
- Yearn accesses Akropolis business development expertise and exposure to its institutional client network
The new Akropolis
- New vaults. Akropolis vaults merge with Yearn v2 vaults and become eligble to earn Pickle through the forthcoming Pickle Gauge, and leveraged through the forthcoming Cream v2 lending protocol.
- New institutional app. Akropolis become the institutional service provider of the combined Yearn & Akropolis product suite. The new Akropolis app will offer institutional clients bespoke services that integrate Cream v2 and result in additional revenue streams to the Akropolis protocol.
- New strategies. Akropolis will write strategies for the new vaults and earn performance fees for this.
- Token to track losses. A new token will be introduced that tracks the losses incurred by the victims in the recent Akropolis exploit. It will be distributed proportionally through a snapshot.
- Rotated Akropolis multi-sig. To facilitate high iteration, testing, and deployment speeds, the Akropolis multi-sig keys will be rotated.
- Yearn forum post: https://gov.yearn.finance/t/yearn-x-akropolis/8404