Yearn Finance yNewsletter #64
yNewsletter #64 May 16, 2023
Welcome to the 64th edition of the Yearn Finance Newsletter. Our aim with this newsletter is to keep the Yearn and the wider crypto community informed of the latest news, including product launches, governance changes, and ecosystem updates. If you’re interested in learning more about Yearn Finance, follow our official Twitter and Medium accounts.
- yAuditDao: 1337 Codebase Auditors Enhancing Protocol Scalability via Comprehensive Security Reports, complete with risk-mitigating strategies and solutions. yAudit is Yearn’s auditing wing that shares 10% of revenue generated with Yearn. Already rapidly scaling, EOY Yearn revenue target for 2023 is $80k!
- ApeWorX Ltd: “Futureproofing Web3” via Ape Templates and plugin structures to “make whatever you want in Web3”. Devs at Yearn discuss how they utilize Ape’s helpful tools in various ways.
- 4626 Alliance: A group of leading protocols and applications unified in building with the ERC-4626 tokenized vault standard. ERC-4626 will be used by Yearn’s v3 vaults for easier vault integrations, plugin utility, and far-reaching “composability across the entire ecosystem.”
- Dump.Services: We highly encourage you watch the Launch Video. Developed by Yearn & Cowswap, you can now “dump multiple tokens in a single tx.” Spend Less to Dump En Masse.
- Euler Hack Funds Recovered: Yearnfi, alongside idlefinance and AngieProtocol, successfully recovered all impacted funds.
- yREDACTED?: Teaser tweet from one of Yearn’s core Devs. Highly recommend you follow their account if you aren’t already.
- yETH Community Hype: Ox7d54 provides a concise, detailed summary as to why yETH “is not simply a token representing a diverse ‘basket’ of LSDs. It is much, much better.”
- Yearn’s V3 Smart Contract Audit: A Security Audit Report was completed by Chain Security on Yearn’s V3 Vaults and Smart Contracts. Yearn takes security seriously. One step closer to V3 and ERC-4626 standardization!
Euler Hack Funds Recovered
yETH Community Hype
Yearn’s V3 Smart Contract Audit
Community and Ecosystem News
Love for Yearn Finance goes beyond being the most callipygian protocol!
- Check out Defiglenn for community news featuring their insightful contributor perspective.
- Searching for something in Yearn’s docs? Try out “yGenius: a GPT-powered bot that indexes the Yearn Ecosystem knowledge so you can query it with a universal chat interface.” Created by Marco Worms.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading May’s mid-month yNewsletter. Remember, you are Yearn, and all of us can contribute to help create the changes we want to see. If you want more information (or even just want to say, Hi!), we hope you’ll visit us in our Yearn community Discord and Telegram channels!