Is Your Business Dressed For Success?
You probably spend a good amount of time, money and effort to make yourself look fabulous and presentable.
You understand the importance of being ‘dressed for success’ — an effort to make a good first impression. You want to present yourself as professional, likeable, and credible, while bringing your own style and personality across. This is how you ‘package’ yourself, because packaging sells.
The question is: “Is your business looking as great as you do?”
Packaging is visual branding. From a sales point-of-view, it helps companies to win. Be it groceries or gadgets, customers often pick X over Y because X had a brand that projected more positively than Y did. In all likelihood, they might have both been produced at the same factory with the exact materials!
Branding, without all the buzzwords and jargon, is about managing your company’s reputation. It’s not just about looking good. It’s about taking control of your company’s success by being deliberate about key factors such as your positioning, perceived value and the kind of customers you want to attract.
Take stock of your current assets like logos, name cards, brochures, websites, and etc. Some food for thought:
- Do they look professionally designed?
- Are they designed for you, or for your audience?
- What are the chances of your collaterals being kept by the recipient, rather than going into the trash bin?
- Are all details of the collaterals congruent with your brand values? For example, if your company is an advocate of environmental preservation, you may want to consider using recycled or FSC paper for your print collaterals.
- Are they getting the results you wanted?
- Have you asked for feedback from others? If you haven’t, do so today to get valuable insights.
This post is also published on ExecutiveLifestyle.sg