How to Play YouTube in the Background, in Lock Screen (phone off), and Remove ads on Android
Here is a simple solution.
YouTube has a massive video catalog, organized in a wide range of categories and if you’re a regular user, you’d unsurprisingly want to play it in the background while reading, texting, or doing other things on your device.
Today, I’m going to show you how to play YouTube in the background, using an app from the Google play store. As a bonus, all YouTube ads are removed, and it also plays on the lock screen (phone off).
Using WV Play app from Google Play Store on Android:
- Go to the play store and search for WV Play or click here and install the app.
- Open the app. Now, to play.
- Tap on the search bar at the top and search for a video.
- Select a video from the result screen. This will add the video to the recent list.
- Tap the video in the recent list, it starts playing.
- To add more videos, repeat the above steps.
- To rearrange the videos, drag one up/down or you can delete them by swiping right.
- To create a playlist, tap the + button at the bottom of your device’s screen.
- Enter a name in the pop-up and hit create.
- In a playlist, videos can be added by tapping the + button at the bottom of the screen.
- Videos are added from the recent list. So, to get a video in a playlist you firstly need to have it in your recent list. Once added, you can delete it from the recent list.
- Renaming or deleting a playlist can be done with the buttons available at the top of the screen.
And that’s it. Isn’t this easy?
Thanks for reading!