ILLUMINATION
Published in

ILLUMINATION

The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning You Need to Know

The risk of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is highest during the winter months

Photo by Luis Quintero from Pexels

A woman died in her Pennsylvania home recently due to a gas leak. Her adult son and husband were in the house and were hospitalized. The gas leak may have been the result of a possible faulty appliance.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
B.R. Shenoy

9x Top Writer|Editor of The Community Dispatch| NewsBreak Contributor|BS Biochemistry|MS Toxicology|Former Expat on 3 Continents|Wife|Mom of 2 Superstar Kids.