ILLUMINATION
Published in

ILLUMINATION

The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning You Need to Know

The risk of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is highest during the winter months

Photo by Luis Quintero from Pexels

A woman died in her Pennsylvania home recently due to a gas leak. Her adult son and husband were in the house and were hospitalized. The gas leak may have been the result of a possible faulty appliance.

--

--

--

We curate and disseminate outstanding articles from diverse domains and disciplines to create fusion and synergy.

Recommended from Medium

8 Ways An Alcohol-Free January Can Improve Your Health

Failure to Diagnose and Treat Endometriosis: Is it Eugenics? An Introduction

An Insight into HPV

Limb Regeneration, Wound Healing, and Skin Biology

Study Finds Long-Term Health Effects Of Anxiety Are So Much Worse Than You Think

An Introduction To Vulvar Lichen Planus Natural Treatment

CBD Oil For Cancer: Does It Help? — Bonbonelle CBD Cannabis

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
B.R. Shenoy

B.R. Shenoy

Top Writer Ideas & Photography/Owner of The Community Dispatch/M.S. Toxicology/B.S. Biochemistry/Former Expat on 3 Continents/Wife/Mom of 2 Superstar Kids.

More from Medium

Protect Yourself from Utility Phone Scams

Woman talking on the phone

Keto Lamb Shank Pie Recipe. Eat Well and Fit Your Old Jeans Again.

How to Play 2022’s Most Popular Word Game

Show Your Bank Account Some Love