19. How To Claim The Balancer Bonus NFTs
Top Row: Rhamphyre NFT. Next row: m0z4rt skin. Next two rows: Emotes. Final row: Badges.
- Purchase your $ILV during the sale
- For every 1 ETH you spend in the sale you will earn 1 point
- IMPORTANT — Do not sell $ILV or make transfers from your wallet, as doing so forfeits your right to claim NFTs
- Wait until the sale ends
- Go to https://nfts.illuvium.io (This will only go live at the conclusion of the Balancer Sale)
- Connect your wallet clicking in the and check your available points.
- Choose your preferred NFTs and spend your points to claim them.
The sale goes live at 3pm Tuesday, 30th March 2021 (UTC), and will be live for a maximum of 72 hours. During this time you can check both the current price of $ILV, and the remaining supply.
The NFT redemption interface will go live approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the Balancer sale. It will be active for 7 days. Once it closes, you will no longer be able to redeem your bonus NFTs. There will be a countdown widget to show you the remaining time to claim. There will be no way to reactivate the redemption interface, so all claims must be made during this window.
Each transaction will incur a gas fee, so we suggest that you make all your claims in a single transaction.
About the NFTs
The Rhamphyre NFTs are purely promotional. This means that they are not used in-game. However, this also means that they have a strictly limited supply. Once the claim period ends, no more will ever be minted.
The M0z4rt Skins, Emotes, and Badges are functional in-game, via redemption once the game goes live. They can be traded on any market prior to launch, but to be used in-game you must own the NFT in your linked wallet, and then redeem them in-game which will burn the NFT.
Badges do not cost points, they simply have a points threshold. The bronze badge has a points threshold of 0, which means any purchase size in the sale is enough to claim this badge.