Linux + Mac + PC Compatibility!
Linux screens in VR now available in Immersed!
We are really excited to announce that Immersed is officially compatible across all platforms with the recent release of our Linux agent!
- All users will experience the same imperceptible latency as its PC and Mac counterparts.
- Hardware encoding is in place to minimize CPU/GPU usage.
- Multi-monitors are available in VR as one large screen.
- Ubuntu (V16.04+) with an X64 CPU is supported.
- Computers with an NVIDIA GPU or an Intel CPU are eligible for hardware encoding.
- Individual controls for multiple monitors will soon be released so that each screen can be resized and positioned within VR.
- Virtual monitor functionality will be added (also with individual controls) to remove all limitations on physical monitors.
- A lightweight version with Raspberry Pi compatibility.
- Audio pass-through to your Quest/Go from your Linux machine.