The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) is for the people who are interested in settling in the Atlantic Provinces of Canada which are, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
There are three programs under AIPP
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
- Atlantic High-skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program
Based on the province and the program the eligibility varies, but, in general, candidates must have a valid job offer in one of the Atlantic Provinces and have an intent to live in that province.
The table below shows precisely the requirements of each program.
Apart from the requirements mentioned in the table, there are language and proof of funds requirements that are common for all three programs.
1. Language — Must have at least a CLB 4 in CELPIP-general/ IELTS/ TEF/ TCF
2. Proof of funds — Must have enough funds to support yourself and your family. Click here to find how much funds you need based on your family size.
3. You must get a job offer as specified in the table. The employer need not have to have an LMIA in order to qualify which makes things relatively easier.
If you have these qualifications and intend to live in the province, congratulations! You might be eligible to apply. Check out more details about the AIPP program.