Level Up: 50 Rules and Tools for a Healthier, Wealthier, Wiser Life
“Early to bed and early to rise,
makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.”
A lot has changed since Benjamin Franklin published those words in 1735. For one thing, we now know that waking up super-early is actually a terrible idea for the 80+% of the population whose chronotypes prefer them to do far better work later in the day (and sometimes, well into the night.)
We all have something to learn, and something to give. I’ve invested ten years and more than $30,000 in life experimentation, and have distilled it all into a free, lightning-quick, 1-hour read containing 50 painless and proven ways to have more, do more, and be more.
This guide will:
- Contain zero hustle-culture “just work harder” BS. If you’ve read my articles, I’m sure you appreciate authentic writing.
- Take you less than 1 hour to read.
- Save you hundreds of hours of life. (What’s that worth?!)
- Save you thousands of $$$. (No hyperbole, just real-world case studies.)
- Help you block millions of advertisements (including Youtube commercials) so you can ignore the marketers and live the life you want to live.
- Show you how to turn sleep into your most creative zone.
- Help you read way more books with way less effort.
- Teach you how to better protect your eyes, your neck, your back, your shoulders, and even your arse!
The knowledge in this book has seriously upgraded multiple areas of my life, and it will do the same for you.
I won’t waste any more time trying to sell you on this, because after all, it’s totally free — there’s only fifty upside benefits for you.
Are you ready to level-up?
Click here to download your free copy of Level Up: 50 Rules and Tools for a Healthier, Wealthier, Wiser Life.