Programmatic Trading on Tokenlon
Learn how to use your trading bot on the Tokenlon DEX.
Tokenlon is a decentralized exchange based on 0x protocol. We built it with a few design elements in mind:
- Fast to trade: As off-chain quotations present final prices
- Easy to use: As the user sees what he gets, using one-click interface
- Affordable: As ERC20 tokens are sent out via gasless transactions
- More secure: No deposit/withdrawal necessary as tokens go wallet-to-wallet via trustless swap
Trading on Tokenlon
Tokenlon applies the traditional OTC RFQ/RFS model as its core trading protocol: The user first asks for a price for a specific pair and amount from one or multiple market makers.
On the user’s command, the trade then happens atomically (i.e. either the trade goes through as planned or not at all) right out of the users wallet; no deposit and withdrawals.
Currently users can trade on Tokenlon.im , via imToken wallet app and the jsSDK introduced below.
For more details please refer to our documentation here or reach out to us (see contact details at the end).
Building a bot for Tokenlon
The jsSDK offers
- Installation via npm (soon™; until then here on github)
- 📊 Obtain historic and current quotations (i.e. ticker) (via rpc & restful API)
- 📊 Obtain trade data: Volume, wallets, trades, tokens, order state & history
- 📈 Submit trades to the Tokenlon DEX
Reach out to us in Telegram or via firstname.lastname@example.org for support with setting up trading bots.