Doing Good Pays Off
It’s nice to end of one of the tenets that is nearest and dearest to us. 10% of everything we do goes towards giving back and it’s a major part of why we started IN GOOD CO.
We founded IN GOOD CO on 5 tenets. To ensure these stay top of mind, over the last few weeks we took a look back on each of our tenets and add a splash of inspiration to bring them to life.
Thank you for keeping us disciplined. We’ll be back with more inspiration for sure, so stay tuned.
TENET #5: DOING GOOD PAYS OFF
- We love the Daub Project by David Bennett of Visuelle. Talk about making lemonade.
- Disruption. Check. Do good. Check. West Coast Revolution. Check. No surprise we’re interested in seeing where Kelly Slater’s new venture Outerknown is going, it has all the makings of things we love.
- So pumped to dig into the Model of Impact Toolkit Very Nice recently released. Giving back is an important portion of our business and the Designer Toolkit has some great nuggets.
- We recently discovered the Yellow Conference, a gathering for creative, entrepreneurial women who desire to ignite passion and bring goodness to the world through everyday living. To say our interest is peaked is an understatement, it sounds right up our alley.
- We’re huge fans of DoSomething.org and they are always looking for amazing people. If you have the ‘do good’ itch, find the perfect fit here.
Well, everyone, this has been an amazing exercise for us. Looking back on one tenet every week truly did reaffirm why we created them in the first place, and how deeply we believe each and every one.
Stay tuned for many more posts in the future but, in the meantime, sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with all things IN GOOD CO.
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY EVERYONE!
-IN GOOD CO