Beta v2 Statistics, Dappcon Berlin, Audit Completion & Upcoming UI Optimizations
In early September, we reached a significant milestone and launched the much-anticipated Beta v2 on zkSync 2.0 testnet. In this month’s newsletter, we are proud to share some interesting statistics with you that we’ve gathered from the beta product.
Beta v2 Statistics
Within the first 15 days, we have reached a total volume of $24.7 million, 6806 unique users, and 67,807 transactions. Each user was distributed $500 to paper trade.
The app was rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by 1381 people and we received over 4000 feedback reports.
Based on the community feedback, we completed the following upgrades and fixes:
- Added labels for candlestick chart and indicators
- Added feature that shows a decrease or increase in buying power from extending or reducing positions
- Pool charts and liquidity provision yields updated
- Fixed wallet connect bug that caused blank screen
- Added prompt to switch chains before signing
- Show market dropdown options (EUR/ETH) on hover, instead of click
- Added dynamic fees display
- Fixed minAmount for closing positions
- Updated modal styles
- Added more descriptive errors
- Force update from chain so the transactions data updates are completed instantaneously
- And many more!
On the liquidity provision side, there were some interesting results that we’d like to share.
For the EUR market liquidity providers (LP), over the 13 day period, they earned 2.24% from trading fees including impermanent loss (IL) while the price moved -3.9%.
For the ETH market liquidity providers (LP), over the 13 day period, they earned 1.05% from trading fees including impermanent loss (IL) while the price moved -22.69%.
Although it was just paper trading, where everyone had only 500 tokens to spend, this data was interesting to examine especially during a period where prices moved so dramatically.
Dappcon Berlin and Audit Completion
Increment had a presence at this year’s Dappcon in Berlin, where we participated in several workshops at the event and even won some prizes!
As for the Trail of Bits smart contract security audit, we are now successfully finished with everything and will finish up with a review of the fixes in October.
Upcoming UI Improvements
As we continue to advance towards mainnet, we have several other UI design upgrades planned based on the Beta v2 feedback, which include upgraded liquidity provision and managing position modals. We’re confident that these upgrades will further improve the UX tremendously, and we’re very excited to ship them.
Last but not least, we’re excited to give tuya#9656 a Cred Star ⭐ role. Tuya is now a Top 4 ranked community member of all time shown here on the cred accumulation list. Congratulations! 🎉