The Practical Product Management Framework For SaaS (With Templates)
To Help You Build The Right Product And Build It Right
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s extremely challenging to build a truly valuable product that’s innovative, sustainable and profitable.
But it doesn’t have to be, with the right kind of process that allows you to link and organize all the elements of product creation — from defining the product strategy to managing all the micro details such as the team’s daily tasks.
We made sure to include templates and practical tips so you can implement this framework quickly and fast-track your product creation process.
The whole framework is linked below, enjoy!
Chapter 1: Introduction to Product Management
Chapter 2: Product Strategy
- How to Define a Product Vision to Guide Your Team
- How to Define Your Target Market and Customer Persona
- Product Positioning — How Your Product Fits in the Market
- Product Differentiation — What’s Your Competitive Edge
- How to Set Smart, Measurable Product Goals
- How to Set Actionable Product Initiatives
Chapter 3: Product Roadmap
- How to Get Ideas for Features
- How to Prioritize the Right Features
- What Are User Stories and How to Write Them
- How to Build a Flexible Product Roadmap
Chapter 4: Product Backlog
- Types of Product Backlog Tasks
- Task Prioritization with MoSCoW Method
- Backlog Refinement, aka Backlog Grooming
Chapter 5: Scrum Sprint
- What Happens During Sprint Planning
- Managing Sprints in Infinity
- Why You Need Daily Scrum Meetings
- Sprint Review vs Sprint Retrospective
Here’s the link to a short article to help you load this framework in just 2 minutes: http://help.startinfinity.com/en/articles/3223871-how-to-implement-infinity-product-management-framework