Injective Summer Twitter Campaign
To spread the word about the Fast Track to Crypto learning program, Injective is running a lucky check-in Twitter campaign.
20 lucky winners will be chosen to share $2,000 USDT. Each winner will be rewarded with $100 USDT, which is distributed on the Injective canonical chain mainnet.
This campaign starts on August 16. 2021 and ends on August 31, 2021 at 12:00 AM UTC.
To attend the Twitter Campaign:
- Register for one of the courses in Fast Track to Crypto here
- Follow @InjectiveLabs on Twitter
- Reply to this tweet (here) in the format shown below
- Tag three friends and include #InjectiveSummer in your tweet
- Continuous check-in everyday during your learning journey will increase your chance to win the prize!
- Here is a sample tweet
- 20 winners will be selected randomly
- Maximum of 1 prize per eligible account
- Winners must be following @InjectiveLabs on Twitter
- Winners must have included the hashtag “#InjectiveSummer” in their tweet
- Allocation per prize is the equivalent of $100 USDT
- Rewards will be distributed upon the canonical chain mainnet release
Note: All rewards are subject to review by the Injective Labs team. Any decision regarding rewards is final and cannot be altered.
The Injective Summer Campaign
The Injective community has always been highly inquisitive and can continue to seek the Injective Learn blog as an educational resource.
The Injective Summer Campaign will help push forward this goal while the Injective community strives towards enabling access to unlimited DeFi markets.
You can learn more about the Injective Summer Challenge and tracks here.
Injective is a custom interoperable layer one protocol for building powerful exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 applications. Injective was created using the Cosmos SDK and is able to achieve instant transaction finality while sustaining lightning fast speeds. INJ is the native deflationary scarce asset that powers the Injective Protocol and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by Pantera Capital.