Tried and tested
Here at Inktrap wireframes are crucial to our design process, so we’re always making them. Finding a way to streamline making these wireframes would be a huge benefit to our workflow, so we started looking into wireframe kits.
We ended up deciding to make a kit of our own because we couldn’t find one that would meet both our designer’s and our client’s needs. We build it up within Sketch using all the cheats and techniques to make it as speedy and useful as it could be.
It’s since been tried and tested with real projects and updated to be pixel perfect, so now we thought we’d share it with you too.
As we built the kit ourselves we were able to include all the elements needed for our wireframe kit without getting overwhelmed by choice. That’s why our kit provides you with the essentials, all the components needed to make your wireframes, streamlining the entire process.
You can free up your time to plan, structure and test your core designs rather than worrying about building the individual elements.
So what’s inside?
Let’s take a look inside the kit so you know what you’re getting:
- Sketch: Blueprint is downloaded as a lightweight Sketch file with a kit guide and examples included
- Symbols: There are 100’s of dynamic symbols and nested symbols, meaning the file works perfectly as a library
- Resizing: No rectifying distorted objects, as all elements, are cleverly made to resize within proportion
- Vector: Infinitely scalable assets with separate layers so you can modify as much or as little as required
- Layer styles: Built using layer and type styles adaptable to your own content’s requirements
- Grouping: A neatly laid out file with elements easy to find, all categorised and labelled in groups
We’ve released Blueprint out into the world for free, and we hope you find it as helpful as we do!
If you’d like to keep up-to-date with what we’re up to and our future freebies at Inktrap, follow us on Twitter and sign up to our weekly design newsletter Minimum Viable Publication.