While writing this instruction I was guided by iOS master Andrii Rogulin.
Thanks bro, that will help a lot of QA`s.
- Go to Account and click on “Download Tools”. There should be several redirects to the App Store, to download XCode. Wait till XCode is installed.
- Run XCode.
- Connect your iOS device to the machine where your Xcode is installed.
- Click “Create a new Xcode project”
- Select “Single view app”
- Fill in “Product name” and click “Next”
- Select place where the project should be created.
- Finally you should see similar to this screen
- In the tab follow: XCode ->Preferences -> Accounts -> “+” -> “Apple ID” -> log in to your account.
- Select team
Press “>” and the building process should start.
- At the end of build, your iOS device would be redirected to the blank page, from which you might switch to maps application.
- To change the current location of your iOS device which is shown on maps do following actions
3.After selecting one of this locations, maps will reload and show the chosen.
Now you could do some location dependent testing.
P.S. To get more locations go here: