Part 2: The Magic 500 Milestone — InnovaBuzz 500
Part 2: The Magic 500 Milestone
We’re still celebrating the magic 500 milestone for the InnovaBuzz Podcast!
In this very special three-part anniversary episode, I’m joined by a panel of previous guests for a fascinating conversation, that could lead in any direction.
Listen to the podcast to learn more.
Listen to the Podcast
Part 2: The Magic 500 Milestone - InnovaBuzz 500
InnovaBuzz #500 - We're still celebrating the magic 500 milestone for the InnovaBuzz Podcast! In this episode, the…
Show Notes from this special anniversary episode
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Having systems and automated business processes enable you to more efficiently attract the right clients and grow your business.
- Success is having the freedom and autonomy to make choices.
- Financial stability and wealth are essential to success, but they’re not the only thing that matters. Financial stability is what gives us a choice and ability to be in control of our lives.
- Success is having the freedom and equity to make decisions that benefit you and the people around you by doing great work and living your best life.
- The journey to success starts with being true to your purpose. It’s all about the contribution that you make and the unique value that you can give to your clients. True success comes from living in congruence with who we are, our purpose and our values, that will then deliver us the financial stability that we are looking for from our business.
- Treat yourself with compassion as you go on this journey to learn new things. You will make mistakes and that’s okay. Learn from them. Mistakes are the best teachers.
- Part of being successful is accepting our own humanity and vulnerability as well as the things we are really good at. It is embracing the wholeness of ourselves, both our strengths and weaknesses.
- Success comes from accepting ourselves for who we are rather than judging ourselves when things don’t go as planned.
- The ability to learn from our failures is a key part of success. Learn from your mistakes and use them to grow as a person.
- We are all in learning environment. We all make mistakes and we’ll be incompetent in certain things. But it is when we learn to accept our limitations that we become more empowered and competent within those constraints.
- The key to a successful working relationship is getting know each other well. It’s never going to be perfect straight away. Understand one another first before doing any kind of task together.
- It can take around 8–10 weeks for someone to get comfortable with a job and having a healthy relationship with them. Give your new VA at least 12 weeks to get used to working with you before giving up on them.
- Spend time with your VA at least once a week to really get to know them on a more personal level. Ask them how they’re doing and what can you do for them. These conversations also help your VA understand what’s going on with your business and how they can add more value to it.
- Never give up on your dreams! Keep going after what you want even in the face of adversity.
Here are some suggested reads from our guests.
- Just as I Am: A Memoir by Cicely Tyson
- Transformational NLP: A New Psychology by Carl Buchheit, PhD and Ellie Schamber, PhD
- InnovaBuzz 06 — Joanne Clark
- InnovaBuzz 120 — Joanne Clark
- InnovaBuzz 416 — Cydelle Stewart
- Website — Cydelle Stewart
- Destiny Pursuit Coaching and Training
- Twitter — @Innovabiz