InnovaBuzz Newsletter 31 July 2019
Welcome to your weekly InnovaBuzz Newsletter — a roundup of whats new and noteworthy in Marketing, Podcasting and Innovation, what’s been happening on the InnovaBuzz Podcast and more.
In this episode of the InnovaBuzz podcast, Jürgen chats with Emmanuella Grace, founder of Find Your Voice, a training and professional development organisation of voice and performance experts dedicated to training people from all walks of life to master their voice and give strong performances.
In our discussion, Emmanuella talked to us about:
- The performance mindset and how it is actually all about your audience
- How introverts can develop their voice and give powerful presentations
- Steps to take care of your voice when you speak a lot
In this episode of the InnovaBuzz podcast, Jürgen chats with Andrew Michael, Business Intelligence Manager at Hotjar and host of the Churn.FM podcast, the podcast for subscription economy pros to learn how the world’s fastest-growing companies are tackling churn and using retention to fuel their growth.
In our discussion, Andrew talked to us about:
- Customer retention and making the customer the centre of all you do — right throughout your organisation
- Creating exceptional onboarding processes to help retain your customers for the long term
- Measuring value and considering lifetime customer value in the longer term
by Natasha Mascarenhas, Holden Page
The huge upturn in investment by venture capitalists into Podcasting, suggests this media is set for a stellar future.
In just the first 6 months of this year, venture capital investment in podcasting startups has surpassed $269M! And, I believe total investment will surpass $400M by year’s end.
If you’re wondering why you should care about all of this… allow me to elaborate. When we talk about Venture Capital investments, we’re talking about smart money.
Should you be looking to podcasts as a means to promote yourself and your business?
Podcasting is an excellent way to promote your business, connect with influencers, and establish yourself as an expert in your field. It is also great fun!
Make clever and strategic podcasting a fundamental pillar of your marketing and open a whole range of opportunities to help your target audience.
If you want to participate in the Podcasting Tsunami, with your own podcast that positions you as an expert and is your very own PR and media platform, click the button below.
by Zachariah Moreno
Squadcast has launched V2 of their amazing remote audio recording platform. As users of Squadcast for the InnovaBuzz Podcast, we love this platform, for it’s ease of use, it’s audio quality, the fact that even if you are disconnected from your guest, the recording to that point is saved, and their excellent support.
In this article, one of the founders explains the updates in this major upgrade.
If you are a podcaster, then you should be looking at Squadcast!
by Jürgen Strauss
With over 200 episodes of the InnovaBuzz Podcast, we have a robust system from identifying and inviting guests, through recording, editing, publishing and promoting each episode. Our guests are always commenting how they enjoy our conversations and how we enable them to share the best of themselves.
Come and learn:
- How to serve your audience with your podcast episodes
- Guest selection — why this is critical
- How to land guests
- What homework you need to do pre-episode
- How to create a warm, welcoming environment
- Effective questioning and listening tips
- Tips to establish a relationship with your guest
- How to become a better podcast host
That’s all for this week.
Remember to BE AWESOME and KEEP INNOVATING
Originally published at https://www.getdrip.com.