How to Enable the Pride Face Before WWDC
watchOS 4.3.1 includes a brand new watch face for Pride month. Unfortunately, while the update launched yesterday the new watch face won’t be available until WWDC starts on Monday. The new face is made up of animated rainbow fabric and matches the special edition pride watch band. There is a way to enable the face before Monday and I’m going to show you how.
- Set your iPhone to airplane mode and make sure bluetooth is still enabled
- Make sure your iPhone is disconnected from the internet
- Go to settings and turn off automatic date and time setting
- Set the current date to Monday, June 4th
- Go to your Apple Watch and force press on the watch face
- Tap the plus and scroll to the pride watch face
- Return to your iPhone and set the date back to the current one
- Re-enable automatic date and time setting
- Turn off airplane mode
- And… you’ve got the new pride face!