What’s Happening in IAAPA Booth 224
Redemption Plus is helping you grow more by wasting less
We’re just over two weeks until the bright lights are on at IAAPA Attractions Expo 2018. Now is the time to start booking appointments, prioritizing booth visits and drafting your plan of action to tackle those 10+ miles of aisles.
We want to help you make the most out of your IAAPA 2018 experience, so we’re giving you a sneak peek into what you’ll find inside IAAPA booth #224. This year we’re helping you tackle your biggest heartaches.
Your challenges as an entertainment center owner or stakeholder are probably something like this:
- No easy way to guarantee an optimized incentive prize assortment
- No formalized strategy to using the redemption area as a way to solidify customer loyalty
- High-turnover positions make managing a redemption program challenging
We want to help you grow your business by wasting less. Wasting less time planning and placing orders, wasting less time placating unsatisfied customers, and waste less time training your staff. This year, in IAAPA Booth #224 we’re helping you tackle these tough challenges through product assortment assistance, a teaser of our updated storyboards and an explanation of our service packages.
Core and Supplemental Assortment Plans
The Pareto Principle is alive and well in our data and analysis of redemption program performance. Core, proven prizes should make up 80 percent of your redemption space, while the other 20 percent should complement these core prizes and be new and trending items.
Remembering the percentage is easy. When it comes to building your actual SKU list for ordering it can be hard to know which prizes are classified as core and which are supplemental. Learn the specifics and how to get your optimized assortment in our booth.
Solidify customer loyalty through the redemption experience
Having a poor redemption experience can make it difficult to create repeat visitors. Visual disorganization can cause long wait times because it takes longer for your customers (especially their kids) to choose a prize. That’s why buying and merchandising in themes is so important.
We created Storyboards to make the redemption experience better for you and for your customers. See the new Storyboards that are being released in 2019 and learn how they can take the guesswork out of your redemption buying process. Get a sneak peek in our booth!
Solve your redemption training needs with 2019 Service Package sign-ups
Remember those challenges mentioned at the beginning? Our tailored service packages help you as much or as little as you like in eliminating those pitfalls. Empower your staff with redemption-specific training courses and certifications throughout the year with our service packages designed to up-level your redemption experience.
Our basic, advanced and pro packages allow you to choose your own journey with Redemption Plus. We’ve found our training program to be a fan favorite along with the professional merchandising and design plans. Learn more about what’s included in each package and pricing information in our IAAPA booth (#224).
If all that doesn’t convince you to stop by booth #224… you will also get to spin our prize wheel. Our version of the Wheel of Fortune includes chances to win Amazon gift cards, 10 percent off your next Redemption Plus order, a free jumbo crane kit, a year-long subscription to our service packages and more!
Was this helpful?
Make InsightsEmpower.com your guide to your success. Stay in the know about industry trends and best practices for your business.
For more topics like this, listen to our podcast — Tchotchke Talk — where we talk nothing about tchotchkes and all about business strategies and innovations within the family and bowling entertainment industry. Click here to listen or find it on all major podcast apps.
Our proprietary Storyboards are a series of pre-designed merchandising layouts, backed by analytics. They’re created with a specific theme or category in mind to engage your guests and make finding the perfect prize a piece of cake.