Below are the key November highlights from the Insolar development team.
- New components: GenesisDataProvider, ContractRequester, NetworkSwitcher
- Safemath module and other security improvements
- Signed API requests
- Registry of discovery nodes with Nodes Certification
- BlockExplorer front-end
- 1st and 2nd stages of consensus for synchronizing the active nodes list
- Double challenge response at connection of a new node to the network
- Global lock of a node’s components (atomic transitions in the Pulse and in the active nodes list)
- Zero Net launch made available via global changes in the network
- Heavy Material nodes
- Player and Recorder in message bus
- Data exporter
- Redirection of messages
- Full validation cycle
- Pulse model compliance
- Sequencing and tracking of smart contracts execution
Find more details in our November weekly development updates:
- Development Update Nov 06 — Nov 13, 2018
- Development Update Nov 14 — Nov 20, 2018
- Development Update Nov 21 — Nov 28, 2018
New on the team
Andrey Tereshko, Head of Front-end
Ivan Gorlin, Head of QA
Before joining Insolar, Ivan spent 14 years in quality control. He graduated from the aerospace faculty of the Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University). He enjoys cycling, rollerblading, wakeboarding, mountain skiing and ice skating. Ivan hopes that his experience will contribute to Insolar’s dynamic growth and its ability to respond quickly to new challenges.
Yury Parsamov, Tech Evangelist
Yuri is a tech marketer, journalist, and contributing writer. His prior experience includes working with several blockchain projects (Kickico, Gravity) as well as contributing to open-source communities such as Graphene. His current focus is on delivering the Insolar benefits to a wider audience as well as building tech community around its open-source technology.
Sergey Shaprynsky, Senior Software Developer
For the past 3.5 years Sergey has been working in the area of ecommerce. He was previously a developer of high-load and fail-safe systems.
Andrey Zolin, Senior Developer
Andrei has been working in the blockchain industry for almost two years. His areas of expertise range from smart contracts to distributed applications, distributed services for cryptocurrency storage and fault-tolerant payment gateways.
Alexey Zhunin, Senior Developer
Alexey graduated from the Lobachevsky University in Nizhny Novgorod with a master’s degree in computer science. He has spent the last two years in Innopolis developing his skills as an engineer for SberTech and HungryDev.
Egor Polyakov, Software Developer
Before joining Insolar, Egor worked at Sberbank where he was in charge of the blockchain layer. Egor has been fond of programming since he was 13. He likes participating in hackathons and engaging in research activities. He graduated from the St. Petersburg State University SPBU in 2017.
Dmitry Bagrov, Project Manager
Dmitry graduated from the Bauman MSTU with a degree in software developing and IT. Over the last 10 years he has completed a number of important projects in healthcare, finance and manufacturing.
Watch Insolar’s Chief Architect Kirill Ivkushkin talk about the role of blockchain within business models at the Blockchain Expo North America 2018.
- Check our Github and leave feedback on the code.
Follow Insolar on social media: