InterPride August 2022 Newsletter
InterPride’s Annual General Meeting & World Conference is just around the corner!
InterPride’s Annual General Meeting & World Conference
InterPride’s 2022 Annual General Meeting & World Conference (AGM & WC) registration is NOW OPEN! The GM&WC will be hosted by our member organization, Guadalajara Pride, from October 27–30, 2022, at the Hilton Guadalajara! We are excited and looking forward to getting back in person. Join us for the first time in InterPride’s history of hosting our annual conference in a Latin American country!
Help raise funds for InterPride’s grants and scholarship programs by donating prizes!
A silent auction of fabulous prizes will be conducted during this year’s AGM and World Conference! The auction will be conducted online and open to all members.
We are requesting our members, sponsors, and supporters to donate items for auctioning, such as Pride memorabilia, tickets to Pride events, books about Pride, handmade jewelry, tickets to popular shows, rare/vintage spirits & wine, flights, VIP experiences, weekend guest accommodation and bundles of goodies.
Reach out to Madonna Cacciatore if you want to learn more or donate a silent auction item!
Keep an eye on Belgrade Pride!
Protests and defamation attack Serbian Pride organizers hosting EuroPride next September 12–18, less than 3 weeks from now. InterPride will be there supporting our EPOA members. We will walk for dignity, and the world will echo us. Learn more about EuroPride2022 by clicking here.
Sydney WorldPride Human Rights Conference Scholarship!
Sydney WorldPride wants to ensure that LGBTQIA+ people from around the world can attend the Sydney WorldPride Human Rights Conference, regardless of their financial circumstances.
The team at Sydney WorldPride knows for some people, especially those working to support grassroots community organizations, the cost of tickets, airfares, and accommodation can be prohibitive. That is why they have developed a Scholarship Program.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, 18 September 2022. Successful candidates will be notified in late October. Apply now!
2022 Pride Collection!
Check out our newest product line at the InterPride store! Don’t forget to snap a picture and post it on social media with the hashtag #WeAreInterPride!
Submit the request here: Member Service Request Form!
Visit interpride.me/becomeamember to signup today!
Your Voice Matters
The LGBTQI Perception Index is the first global Survey on perceptions of human rights from the LGBTQI community. The Survey is available in the following languages: Arabic | English | French | Spanish. It only 2 minutes to complete. The survey closes on September 15th, 2022. You can fill out the Survey by clicking here.
Strategic Plan 2022–2024
InterPride just launched its latest strategic plan for 2022–2024. The overall goal of the Strategic Plan is to:
- Advance the global Pride movement
- Implement a new organizational model
- Increase funding for grants and operations
- Enhance and grow stakeholder operations
- Improve the organization’s operations
- Increase organization capacity by transitioning the Board’s role from operations to governance
Upcoming Important Dates:
- Find events this month on the Pride Calendar
- EuroPride 2022 | Hosted in Belgrade, Serbia: September 12–18, 2022
- European Pride Organisers Association (EPOA) Annual General Meeting | Hosted by Torino Pride in Torino, Italy: October 6–9, 2022
- UKPON Conference 2022 | Cardiff, Wales, UK: October 14–16, 2022
- InterPride Annual General Meeting & World Conference 2022 | Hosted by Guadalajara Pride: October 27–30, 2022
- Region 12 Conference | Chemnitz, Germany: October 28–30, 2022
- United States Association of Prides (USAP) | Minneapolis, MN, USA: January 26–29, 2023
- WorldPride 2023 | Hosted in Sydney, Australia: February 17 — March 5, 2023
- EuroPride 2023 | Hosted in Valletta, Malta: September 7–17, 2023
- UK Pride 2023 | Hosted by Weston-super-Mare Pride: July 1–2, 2023
- InterPride World Conference & General Meeting 2023 | San Diego, California, US: October 25–29, 2023
- EuroPride 2024 | Hosted in Thessaloniki, Greece: August 2024
Donate to InterPride
Donor Circle & Partnership Opportunities
Are you interested in our Donor Circle or Partnership Opportunities? Reach out, and we can discuss these very exciting programs with you!
- Click here to learn more about our Donor Circle Program
- Click here to learn more about how to Partner with InterPride
Questions about our programs? Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, Happy Socks wants to make a direct impact on supporting the LGBTQI+ community rather than creating a catchy and colorful pride campaign. InterPride will receive 10% of the profits from all products in the Happy Socks Pride Collection sold throughout 2022. Shop Now!
InterPride supports being seen as your authentic self. So we’ve teamed up with Notch to allow everyone to create their own personalized charm bracelet. Notch has a wide range of notch charms in their LGBTQIA+ Pride collection.