October 2021 Newsletter
InterPride Monthly Updates
InterPride October 2021 Newsletter
🇫🇷Bulletin d’information 🇪🇸Boletín 🇵🇹Boletim
🇫🇷Autres langues ci-dessous 🇪🇸Outras línguas abaixo 🇵🇹Otros idiomas a continuación
Countdown to the InterPride 2021 Annual General Meeting & World Conference | Online, November 6–14, 2021
The InterPride 2021 Annual General Meeting & World Conference will be held virtually, hosted by InterPride, and coordinated by the Conference Structure & Integrity Committee (CISC). Click here to register.
We welcome both members and guests to the event. There will be a wide range of workshops available to attend and engage with. The Caucus Groups will be meeting and there will also be social occasions so we all can catch up with Pride friends from around the globe.
Please make sure you set up Sched. This is the platform we will use to stream all online sessions. The schedule will be uploaded very soon!
We are always looking for partners and sponsors for our Annual General Meeting & World Conference! Click here to learn more about how you can join us. For more information on potential partnerships, please contact Madonna Cacciatore.
Thank you to our Conference Partners this year for the support!
Kaohsiung Pride | 2025 WorldPride Candidate
Capital Pride Alliance | 2025 WorldPride Candidate
Pride.Amsterdam | 2026 WorldPride Candidate
DEADLINE: October 20, 2021 6:59AM GMT.
Join Our Board!
Are you interested in serving on a hard-working Board for a leader in the international Pride movement? Do you have the skills for these executive officer positions?
- Vice-President; Accessibility, Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Fund Development
- Vice President, Global Outreach (Male / Trans / Gender Non-Conforming; Non-U.S.)
Unless otherwise specified, the positions do not have a gender or geographical requirement. These positions will begin from November 2021. Candidates will need to submit:
- Letter of Intent to include:
• full name of the applicant,
• the name of the full member organization they are affiliated with, and
• the Board position being applied for, why they are interested in the position, what they can bring to InterPride, and what similar positions they have held previously.
- Biography (maximum 400 words) Please note: Letter of Intent and Biography can be combined but must not exceed 400 words.
- Portrait/headshot — high-resolution, preferably 300 dpi
- Letter of Endorsement to be signed by their affiliated full member organization (on letterhead)
- Contact details of three (3) people who can provide a personal, professional or Pride reference.
Please send nominations to email@example.com
DEADLINE: October 20, 2021 6:59AM GMT.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- October episode of InterPod — InterPride podcast — Subscribe Now!
- Deadline for Board Nominations: October 1, 2021
- UK Pride Organisers Network (UKPON) (Region 10) Annual Conference and AGM 2021 hosted by Pride In Gloucestershire: October 15–17, 2021
- Region 12 Annual Conference hosted in Rostock, Germany: October 29–31, 2021
- 2021 AGM & World Conference: November 6–14, 2021
- Find events this month on the Pride Calendar
- Canada Pride 2022 hosted by Winnipeg, Canada: May 27 — June 5, 2022
- UK Pride 2022 hosted by Northern Pride: July 22–24, 2022
- EuroPride 2022 in Belgrade, Serbia: September 12–18, 2022
- InterPride World Conference & General Meeting 2022 hosted by Guadalajara Pride: October 27–30, 2022
- WorldPride 2023 hosted in Sydney, Australia: February 17 — March 5, 2023
- EuroPride 2023 hosted in Valletta, Malta: September 7–17, 2023
- UK Pride 2023 hosted by Weston-super-Mare Pride: (Dates TBD, 2023)
- EuroPride 2024 hosted in Thessaloniki, Greece: August 2024
Congratulation to the new and returning Board Members elected at the recent AGM of the European Pride Organisers Network (EPOA).
Want to add your event to the Pride Calendar? Fill in this form to let us know what your Pride plans are!
Social Media Intern
Social Media Internship With A Global LGBTQIA+ Nonprofit. Great opportunity for a motivated student or individual!
InterPod by InterPride Podcast
InterPride is proud to present our second-ever podcast episode called InterPod, focused on the LGBTQIA+ Afghan Refugee Crisis. Many of our LGBTQIA+ community members have been forced to flee Afghanistan because of the conflict there. What can you do about the Taliban’s harsh treatment of our community members? Hear from individuals who know firsthand about it.
Subscribe to our new publication!
The InterPride Medium page highlights issues, shares information, and provides the Pride movement with important news. Are you a member and want to submit a story, press release, or highlight an important topic? Click here to contact us. We are here to support our members and will consider all requests.
Seeking Pride Pictures!
Want us to post a picture on our social media channels? Submit the pictures to our form link and we will post as many as possible.
Solo.to Brand Partnership!
InterPride is very excited to announce a brand new partnership with solo.to, offering one bio link for everything! Share and cross promote your links, music, videos, social media, and more on one page. Solo makes it easy for your followers to find your important links, social media, and latest content by having it all on one page. Visit www.solo.to and get your bio link today! Use our referral link for a 10% discount!
PrideXR Brand Partnership!
InterPride is very excited to announce our new partnership with DreamlandXR, the owner and operator of the PrideXR virtual experience! DreamlandXR is a world leader in XR technology integration including Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Reality (AR), and Holograms. Our tentpole event at CES 2021 was the #1 most well attended virtual event of its kind in the world. InterPride members are provided special member pricing for any VR services booked with our new brand partner!
Partnership & Sponsorship Opportunity
InterPride is very excited to present our Annual General Meeting & World Conference and InterPod by InterPride podcast partnership & sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested in partnering or sponsoring InterPride, please contact Madonna Cacciatore, and she will get back to you.
Thank you for the support of our brand partners
Pride NOTCH Collection — mix’n’match your own and 10% of sales go to InterPride.
Log onto Smile.Amazon.com, search for and select InterPride, then every time you shop .5% of your purchase goes directly to InterPride.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook (InterPride) | Facebook (WorldPride)