Solidarity Fund Grant Award Announcement
Congratulations to the Q2 2022 Solidarity Fund Grant Awardees!
InterPride is committed to supporting the evolving needs of our LGBTQIA+ community. The Solidarity Fund provides grants to LGBTQIA+ Pride or Pride-like organizations around the world for community-based Pride events, with a focus on Global South and Eastern Europe, where public LGBTQIA+ activities often face opposition or hostility.
InterPride is proud to announce the most Q2 2022 Solidarity Fund Grant Program Awardees!
- Equal Ground (Sri Lanka) | USD $1,200.00
- Shanghai Pride (People’s Republic of China) | USD $1,200.00
- QueerCity Media and Productions (Nigeria) | USD $800.00
- WE-Change (Jamaica) | USD $750.00
- Saplinq, o.z. (Slovakia) | USD $1,200.00
- Savie Asbl NGO LGBT PGEL (Democratic Republic of the Congo) | USD $800.00
- Skopje Pride (Subversive Front) (North Macedonia) | USD $1,200.00
Congratulations to our award recipients and thank you to our amazing volunteers who invested their own time in deciding the award applications!
Interested in applying for a grant? InterPride’s Solidarity and Humanitarian Aid Fund Grant applications are accepted all year round. Please click here to learn more about the InterPride Global Grant Fund Programs.