Sunday, 17 February 2019
- This week, focus has primarily been on Hiring Software Engineers and Agents
- Working on a new reporting dashboard — starting with “Priority Hiring Needs” (Agent positions and then Sr. Software Engineer) and then will be rolled out for all positions. Look out for this starting Monday
- Overall — Status is Red to Yellow
- Red mainly because of delay in Sr. Software Engineer hiring. More details below
- Conducted 41 interviews as a team
- Hiring Wins (And Half Wins)!
Director of Delivery (OPT)
— Offer out to Axel T. (REDACTED FOR MEDIUM)
Training Manager (DVT)
— Offer out to Lori M. (REDACTED FOR MEDIUM)
— Offers out to 3 candidates (1 accepted, awaiting 2)
- Priority Partner Hiring:
Sr. Software Engineer — Status is Red to Yellow
— Red mainly because candidates in the pipeline were one or more of the following:
- Not Qualified (passed the tests but failed the tech interviews)
- Not a Culture Fit
- PPM won’t work (lost 5 candidates just this week)\
— Yellow because:
- We now have dedicated DAL support (thanks to Bruno/Kamron)
- Will now be able to make full-use of LinkedIn Recruiter/Sales Navigator access (REDACTED FOR MEDIUM)
- DAL Agent (Md. Halim) helping us has a Software Engineering background and so will help us filter candidates better before we pass them on to TNG
- With this DAL support we will now be able to source from many more channels — Github, ProductHunt, HackerNews etc (REDACTED FOR MEDIUM).
- Managed to get unbanned on Angel.co for free. Phew! Looking into purchasing a paid tier in Q2
- Agent Hiring — Status is Yellow to Green
— New cohort of candidates in the pipeline being screened as of this report.
- 2 Conditional Offers ready to go out today
- 5 more 2nd-Stage (with Bruno/Sam) Interviews scheduled for today
- 3 more 2nd-Stage (with Bruno/Sam) scheduled for Monday, more to come soon.