This is the 17th week of IOST developer bounty program update. We are calling for DApp teams to develop more DApps on IOST! You are welcome to join IOST developer community with over 800+ devs from around the world: https://invite.iost.io/
Developer Bounty Program: New Applications
The last project of IOST’s Developer Bounty Program online IDE was claimed by our community developer. Bug bounty program, DApp referral program and tech article contest are still welcoming white hats and developers to participate!
- Online IDE: 1 application
- Desktop wallet: 1 application
- Development document translation: 1 application
- Multi-language SDK: 1 application
- Online IDE: @Attic Lab team’s had created account and get connected to testnet through Chrome iWallet. Discussed with IOST tech team on contract deployment and have researches on contract compiler.
- C# SDK: @saif team has voluntarily developed C# SDK for IOST. Although this project is not listed in the bounty program, IOST is sincerely grateful to the team for their contributions.
Introduction of IOST Developer Bounties
1. Bug Bounty
IOST Bug Bounty Program: Building a Secure Blockchain
One month ago, IOST successfully launched its Developer Bounty Program and received many applications from developers…
Bug Bounty Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fCh32utJ7AjPqJKC2
2. Dapp Referral Program
DApp Referral Program: Become a Contributor to the IOST Ecosystem!
With only 1 month left before the launch of IOST Mainnet, we are welcoming more DApp developers to join us in building…
Referral Submission: https://dwz.cn/KgAkIEBH
3. Tech Article Contest
Are you an Aspiring Tech KOL? Join the IOST Tech Article Contest!
Since the establishment of IOST tech community, IOST has been working with community developers on various projects…
Submisison Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer Slack Community: https://invite.iost.io/