IOST Is Giving Away 1,000 Redeemable NFT Tokens to Celebrate Watermelon Launch
Following the launch of the Watermelon (Xigua) DeFi project on 27 October 2020, IOST is conducting the 6th NFT Giveaway Event in the long-term NFT series, happening from now to 6th November 2020.
Only 1000 Watermelon Xigua badges are available for 1000 IOST global fans. Grab your free NFT badge now before they run out!
In addition, by collecting 9 NFT tokens in 9 NFT events, you are eligible for a mystery box which includes but not limited to IOST tokens, merchandising, physical prizes, staking votes, offline event tickets & more!
About Watermelon DeFi (Xigua)
The mission of Watermelon (Xigua) is to be the Uniswap + MakerDAO of the IOST blockchain and provide decentralized trading and stable coin lending services. Xigua adopts a dual token system in which:
- XG is the platform token with a total supply of 4,000,000 tokens, from which 90% will be available for farming (mining)
- XUSD is a stable coin, which is generated through the collateralization of IOST on a 2.5 IOST : 1 XUSD ratio.
Watermelon officially went live yesterday October 27th, 2020 at 8 PM (UTC+8), with an airdrop of 400,000 IOST to celebrate its launch.
More details can be found at https://medium.com/iost/watermelon-xigua-iosts-uniswap-marketdao-is-here-400-000-iost-airdrop-await-52e2492d6c14
*Disclaimer: All IOST DApps are developed by third-party developers. The information provided here does not constitute any investment advice, all content provided here is intended for educational only. IOST bears no responsibility or liability for any loss which players may experience. Please contact the DApp team directly for any questions.
How to Participate
Event Period: 28 October 2020 to 6 November 2020
- Follow IOST Twitter and Watermelon Twitter
- Like and Retweet IOST’s Pin Post
- Comment/ Post a congratulation message to the launch of Watermelon with hashtags #IOST #DeFi #DeFionIOST
- Fill in the form: http://bit.ly/IOST6thNFT
- Only IOST mainnet accounts are eligible for participation. Exchange wallets are not eligible. One wallet address can only participate once in this event.
- IOST holds the right to select/ disqualify participants based on the content quality of their posts.
- Each token has its own unique serial number.
- The rewards will be issued within 7 working days after the event ends.
About IOST 2020 Year-long NFT Event
In a bid to promote the use of NFT assets and also to commemorate IOST’s highly decentralized and high-performance mainnet ecosystem launch, IOST is starting a year-long NFT Collection event!
Collect all 9 IOST NFT Tokens to Win a Mystery Box. This box includes but not limited to IOST tokens, merchandising, physical prizes, staking votes, offline event tickets & more!
The above IOST Badge event is the 6th event in this series of 9 NFT events. Keep a lookout for the next 3line-up events in this series, and get your IOST NFT!
Full event details: