IOST Unveils Incubation Launchpad In Partnership With JustCo, Asia’s Leading Co-Working Space Provider
The IOST Foundation is excited to announce our partnership with JustCo to unveil the IOST Launchpad, a global initiative to give promising and talented blockchain founders building on IOST a platform to launch, market and accelerate the growth of their applications.
JustCo — The Leading Co-Working Space Provider In Asia, Now An IOST Node
JustCo Labs has now joined the IOST ecosystem as a Node, and will play a contributing role to the IOST ecosystem.
JustCo is the only Asian-based coworking service provider that has multi-city presence in Asia Pacific, catering to freelancers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small and large enterprises.
Notably, in May 2018, JustCo has received USD177 million in funding from GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, and SGX Mainboard-listed Frasers Property to grow and strengthen their Asian presence. JustCo’s rapid expansion plans will see it continue to grow quickly in multiple cities it already had presence in, like Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, China, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan as well as new markets like Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, India and more.
Alongside JustCo, IOST will benefit from growing our offline penetration into all major Asian economies. With IOST’s deep tech positioning and strong digital footprint, JustCo’s extensive physical presence is complementary to our ecosystem development and will provide the IOST developer community with a full-service launchpad in all major Asian cities.
To kickstart this exciting partnership, IOST and JustCo have lined up a regional series of offline blockchain events and media interviews. These events will be co-branded and co-marketed by IOST and JustCo and aim to bring greater awareness and education to the mass public on blockchain and its numerous benefits. Stay tuned for exciting updates coming up!
Numerous Business Benefits Await Blockchain Developers Joining IOST Launchpad, Powered by JustCo Labs
The IOST Launchpad will provide blockchain developers and talented founders with support across all areas to accelerate their businesses’ growth and development:
- Technical support by IOST in smart contracts and applications development.
- Marketing and PR support by IOST across social media and news syndication.
- Networking and partnerships opportunities through IOST global node ecosystem of over 500 Partners spread across over 30 cities.
- Free event spaces and event marketing, co-branded and co-marketed by IOST and JustCo.
- Discounted co-working space rates in partnership with JustCo Labs across multiple cities in Asia.
- Business development and growth opportunities with JustCo’s regional business networks of traditional and tech enterprises.
- Investments, funding and various financial subsidies in partnership with Bluehill Foundation, our USD50 million investment fund for the IOST ecosystem.
- Funding, government grants, regional growth support in partnership with Hashed Venture Labs, an Accredited Mentor Partner with Enterprise Singapore, Singapore’s national growth agency.
If you are a blockchain project, founder or developer who wishes to be part of IOST Launchpad, please reach out to Lawrence Lim, Head of International Development at email@example.com.
Join the IOST Community!
Just two months after the launch of mainnet, IOST is now one of the Big 4 Public Chains for DApps alongside Ethereum, EOS and Tron. IOST has already surpassed Ethereum in network transactions, while maintaining high levels of decentralization.
IOST’s Partner Program is widely praised as the globally leading staking program by numerous blockchain research institutions with attractive returns, low risk and ease of use being some of the key program highlights. To learn more and participate in one of the world’s top staking program, please visit: https://www.iostabc.com/producers
If you would like to hang out with the IOST community on chat, social media or to discuss product development, we have something for everyone:
- International English Telegram Group: t.me/officialios
- IOST Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/IOStoken
- Jimmy Zhong Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimmyzhong_iost
- Slack Developer Community: https://invite.iost.io
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IOStoken
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IOSTofficial/
- Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/IOST-FB-Group