- Desktop APP
- [Done] The new query transaction api is updated.
- [Done] We have also updated the new contract sdk.
- [Work In Progres] Currently, we are working on the review and refactor AppJS code.
2. [Done] Completed Aliyun EKS support (Alibaba Cloud EKS Service Support).
ITC wallet APP
- [Done] The known issues are completely fixed.
- [Done] We have finished the instant exchange module adaptation test.
- [Done] The build version 1.01 (Build 26) release test is ready.
Cold chain temperature and humidity collection equipment
- [Done] We’ve done the equipment stress test.
- [Done] In the process of improvements, we have found and corrected new errors.
Bluetooth node device
- [Done] We have completed the bluetooth node communication robustness adaptation (Device/APP).
ITC Wallet’s Instant Exchange function is completely finished and added in the new version.
The build version 1.01 (Build 26) has been released, in this version we have officially launched the ITC wallet’s instant exchange function. This function will improve the efficiency and experience of our wallet, it will help users to simply exchange a currency by clicking on a single button. We are always seeking to help our users and get the best possible outcome and feedback in terms of usability, efficiency, and effectivity. Currently, ITC, ETH, SWFTC, BIX, HT and other exchange currencies are added with our new functionality and presented in this version.
Download now the ITC wallet: https://iotchain.io/wallet
Number of token holders 19389 -0.09%
Number of transactions 70,908 +0.61%
(Data source: Etherscan.io)
WeChat & QQ 6172 -0.79%
Telegram 28350 -6.88%
Reddit 9422 +0.17%
IoT Chain was invited to attend the third plenary session of the Trusted Blockchain Promotion Program.
On May 7–9, 2019, IoT Chain Team, as a member of the Trusted Blockchain Alliance, attended the Third Plenary Session of the Trusted Blockchain Promotion Program & 2019 International Blockchain Technology Summit. During the meeting, the ITC team attended and participated in relevant working group meetings. Important topics such as judicial deposit, traceability application, supply chain coordination and BaaS project were discussed. IoT Chain team also attended the first and essential meeting of the supply chain collaborative application group.
Working Group Meeting & Supply Chain Collaborative Application Group established
During the meeting, the ITC team participated in relevant working group meetings such as judicial deposit, traceability application, supply chain coordination and BaaS project. ITC team also attended the first and essential meeting of the supply chain collaborative application group.
Trusted blockchain BaaS standard released
During this meeting, the BaaS standard of the Trusted Blockchain Promotion Plan was officially released. The Trusted Blockchain:<Trusted Blockchain: Blockchain Service Technical Reference Framework>, Security Standards: <Trusted Blockchain: District Blockchain Safety Evaluation Indicators> and the White Paper on the Application of Blockchain Telecommunications Industry.
The IoT Chain (ITC) team is excited to be presented at the 4th China SaaS Application Conference 2019.