Previously in the Step-by-step guide to setting up IPEVO document cameras with Zoom, we’ve detailed the steps for setting up your IPEVO document camera with Zoom for video meetings. Today, we’re going to show you the process of setting up screen sharing with an IPEVO document camera and IPEVO Visualizer in Zoom. This setup comes in handy when you need to share any physical materials or documents simultaneously while in a video meeting.
2. Launch Visualizer software on your computer. Select your document camera as the camera source in Visualizer.
3. Place your material under the document camera and check its live image in Visualizer. Adjust the multi-jointed stand and camera head of the document camera to get a view that best suits your needs.
4. When you’re ready, launch Zoom to start or join a meeting. Do not use your document camera as the camera source for your Zoom meeting. Instead, use the computer’s built-in webcam.
5. Select Share Screen located at the bottom of your meeting window.
6. You’ll be given various options for sharing in the pop-up window that appears. Select Visualizer and click the blue Share icon located at the bottom right.
And there you go. Now you can easily share your materials while in a video meeting!
Enjoyed this article? Please 👏 to share it and follow us (IPEVO) on Medium. Here are some other articles that we think might interest you: