Step-by-step guide to setting up IPEVO document cameras with Microsoft Teams
First time using an IPEVO document camera for your video meetings or remote teaching with Microsoft Teams? Get started with our step-by-step guide to setting it up.
2. Open Microsoft Teams on your computer and sign in with your username and password. Create an account if you don’t have one.
3. Click your profile picture, and click Settings in the drop-down list to open the settings page.
4. On the settings page, click the Devices tab.
5. Select your IPEVO document camera as the video source in Camera.
6. If you’d like to access the built-in microphone of your IPEVO document camera, change your audio source in Microphone as well.
7. As with other third-party software that sets their default image to be mirrored, you’ll see a mirrored image in your preview when you use your IPEVO document camera with Microsoft Teams. To get around this, simply use the Share function in Microsoft Teams.
(1) Stop the Teams software from accessing your IPEVO document camera by switching the video source.
(2) Download and run the free IPEVO Visualizer software to stream the live images of your IPEVO document camera.
(3) Go back to the Teams software, and click the Share function to start sharing your screen.
(4) You may choose to share a selected window or the whole desktop.
(5) Now the image you’re seeing will be in the correct orientation.
8. Make use of IPEVO document cameras’ multi-joint stands and swiveling camera heads to capture your materials at the height, angle, and orientation that best fit your needs. If you’re using VZ-R or VZ-X, you can even adjust the images at your fingertips with the available tactile buttons!
Now, you’re ready to go! Enjoy your online meeting or teaching with IPEVO!
Enjoyed this article? Please 👏 to share it and follow us (IPEVO) on Medium. Here are some other articles that we think might interest you: