Step-by-step guide to setting up IPEVO document cameras with Skype
First time using an IPEVO document camera for your video chats with Skype? Get started with our step-by-step guide to setting it up.
List of materials needed
Before you start, make sure you have the following on hand:
- An IPEVO document camera
- A computer
Here are the steps to setting up your IPEVO document camera with Skype.
2. Open Skype on your computer, and sign in with your username and password. Follow the steps outlined here to sign up for an account if you don’t have one.
3. Select the More ··· menu, and click Settings in the drop-down list to open the settings page.
4. On the settings page, click the Audio & Video tab.
5. Select your IPEVO document camera as the video source in Camera.
6. If you’d like to access the built-in microphone of your IPEVO document camera, change your audio source in Microphone as well.
7. Make use of IPEVO document cameras’ multi-joint stands and swiveling camera heads to capture your materials at the height, angle, and orientation that best fit your needs. If you’re using VZ-R or VZ-X, you can even adjust the images at your fingertips with the available tactile buttons!
Now, you’re ready to go! Enjoy your video chats with IPEVO!
Enjoyed this article? Please 👏 to share it and follow us (IPEVO) on Medium. Here are some other articles that we think might interest you: