Step-by-step guide to setting up IPEVO document cameras with Webex
First time using an IPEVO document camera for your online meetings with Webex? Get started with our step-by-step guide to setting it up.
List of materials needed
Before you start, make sure you have the following on hand:
- An IPEVO document camera
- A computer
Here are the steps to setting up your IPEVO document camera with Webex.
2. Download and launch the Webex Meetings desktop app on your computer. You can download the app here.
3. Sign in to your Webex account using the desktop app. If you do not have a Webex account, please follow the steps outlined here to sign up for one.
4. In the window that appears, click Start a Meeting.
5. In the Meeting window that appears, click Settings located at the bottom right.
6. Select your document camera as the camera source in Camera.
7. If your document camera comes with a built-in microphone, you can use that as the audio source for your meetings. To do so, select your document camera as the audio source in Microphone.
8. By default, you’ll see a mirror image. Click the Mirror icon located at the top right of the Meeting window to change its orientation.
9. If you need to rotate the image, simply rotate the camera head of your document camera. Or, for VZ-R and VZ-X, you can also press the Rotate button on them.
10. When you’re done, click the green Start Meeting icon to start a meeting.
And you’re all ready to enjoy your online meetings with IPEVO!
Enjoyed this article? Please 👏 to share it and follow us (IPEVO) on Medium. Here are some other articles that we think might interest you: