First time using an IPEVO document camera for your video meetings with Zoom? Get started with our step-by-step guide to setting it up.
2. Log in to Zoom client on your desktop or laptop.
3. Click Settings located at the top right under your profile picture.
4. Click the Video tab.
5. Select your document camera as the camera source in Camera.
6. Check Enable HD in My Video. This enables you to use HD video for your meetings.
7. If you’re seeing a mirrored image in preview, uncheck Mirror my video in My Video.
8. If you need to rotate the image, simply rotate the camera head of your document camera. Or, for VZ-R and VZ-X, you can also press the Rotate button on them.
9. If your document camera comes with a built-in microphone, you can use that as the audio source for your video meetings. To do so, click the Audio tab.
10. Next, select your document camera as the audio source in Microphone.
And you’re all ready to host or join a meeting!
Enjoyed this article? Please 👏 to share it and follow us (IPEVO) on Medium. And here are some other articles that we think might be of interest to you: