IQUII, the Digital Company part of the Be Group, will accompany the Federazione Italiana Rugby in completing the current Sport Platform thanks to the introduction of Fanize, the fan engagement platform that enhances the relationship with users
Rome, March 15th. The context in which we live is characterized by speed and continuous search for exclusive experiences through all available channels, online and offline. In sport, the brand-fan relationship is the fundamental element for a constant creation of value at multiple levels towards all stakeholders potentially involved and is one of the main objectives underlying the partnership between the Federazione Italiana Rugby and IQUII, confirmed as Official Digital Partner with the partnership signed for the three-year period 2019–2021.
Today, with the integration of the Fanize Fan Engagement platform, FIR Sport Platform is completed by adding new features and new opportunities to the project.
Fanize is the data engagement, acquisition and enrichment platform developed by IQUII based on mission logic, reward and gamification mechanics, which allows to understand the behavior and the different actions performed by users both digital and physical.
Fanize is able to guarantee companies a simplified data collection process, a fast integration with company tools and the enrichment of user data in a structured way, supporting advertising strategies, campaign marketing strategy and sponsorship enhancement.
The Federazione Italiana Rugby will benefit from the following advantages, deriving from a long-term vision and planning:
- build and enrich a unique and centralized user database;
- consult all user information through single customer views;
- organize targeted marketing campaigns based on user cluster preferences;
- centralize data from its fans to effectively manage the entire life cycle of fan engagement on social channels.
The sponsors and partners will instead be able to work together with the Federation to:
- supporting data acquisition and enrichment activities;
- launch co-marketing initiatives;
- grow in terms of visibility.
Finally, fans and sport enthusiastics can:
- be even more involved and access specific actions offered by the platform such as games, surveys and instant win;
- becoming an ambassador, sharing actions on social networks and mentioning the accounts of the Federation;
- monitor one’s position in the ranking based on the points obtained;
- browse the catalog to redeem exclusive prizes and discounts.
“The creation of the Fan engagement platform is an important step in the relationship that binds us to the Italian Rugby Federation. Thanks to the common vision from the point of view of the strategy and the approach to Sport Business we are building together a solid ecosystem to generate new possibilities in terms of data acquisition and enrichment, advertising and sponsorship”.
- Fabio Lalli, CEO of IQUII
“Offering an increasingly complete online experience to fans, while generating value for FIR, its partners and enthusiasts, confirms the innovative approach that FIR wants to have for its sports marketing, increasingly oriented to know in depth the our public to offer the best possible experience alongside Italian rugby ”.
— Carlo Checchinato, FIR Commercial Director
If you like this article, let us know with your claps!