The International BNL of Italy kicks off: IQUII is the Official Digital Partner of the Italian Tennis Federation with #IBI19 app
The 76th edition of the International BNL of Italy starts today with IQUII, Digital Company part of the Be Group, as a partner of the Italian Tennis Federation for the new mobile app of the tournament.
ROME, May 6th. In a context that sees the Sport Industry ecosystem in constant evolution in terms of communication and marketing strategies, of technology and of experience’s enhancement before, during and after an event, having a digital touchpoint that centralizes the relationship with fans and enthusiasts is now essential.
This is the shared vision behind the confirmation of IQUII, for the fourth consecutive year, as Official Partner of the Italian Tennis Federation for the strategy, the design and the development of #IBI19, the official app of the Tournament starting today in the splendid setting of the Foro Italico in Rome.
There are many new features, starting from the renewed design in line with the new visual identity of the Tournament, the improvement of the event experience from the point of view of the involvement of the fans before, during and after the matches and a better integration online/offline for the use of services in the Village of the Italian Forum.
- news, photos and videos with the IBI’s storytelling;
- scoreboards, program, results and live scoring from the fields;
- the champions present at the Foro Italico and follow them throughout the event;
- the Instant Win with the possibility of playing, demonstrating their knowledge of international tennis and winning every day;
- the Food & Drink, in order to buy within the app and be able to take advantage of the priority line at the stands;
- all additional Fan Engagement features (welcome surveys to express preferences about athletes and customize their feed, push notifications for increasingly vertical communications, IBICam and stickers).
The platform will allow the Italian Tennis Federation to:
- enrich the experience within the Village and beyond, during organized sports and collateral events;
- integrate offline and online, giving continuity to the entire communication and marketing strategy;
- inform, interact and enhance the relationship with the fan base for a constant data acquisition throughout the year;
- continue the path of data enrichment begun in 2016, with the aim of enriching user profiling for an ever deeper knowledge.
“We are very proud to continue working with the Italian Tennis Federation to witness the results achieved in the three previous editions of the Internationals. The project is a further confirmation of our vision in the Sport Business and of the transformation that this industry is experiencing. We have brought a platform, not a simple app and our goal is to support the whole ecosystem of the Federation, integrating and progressively improving a fundamental touchpoint of the Tournament experience and at the same time enhancing its brand awareness”
Fabio Lalli, IQUII’s CEO
If you want to know more about IQUII, visit our website.