Bifrost, IRISnet’s DeFi and Interchain Testnet will launch Phase-1 on Oct. 19
IRISnet’s DeFi and interchain Testnet, Bifrost, will launch Phase-1 on October 19th along with incentivized tasks!
Based on the latest version of the Cosmos SDK, irishub has made significant updates. The Bifrost testnet intends to test DeFi functions, the integration of the new version of the Cosmos SDK and the existing IRIS Hub functions like CoinSwap through the IBC protocol.
Bifrost will launch Phase-1 which plans to mainly test the upgrade modules and new DeFi modules.
This phase is intends for:
- Testing Service function, including the service creation, binding, request, response, service fees withdrawal, etc.
- Testing Oracle function, querying the response value of the running Oracle
- Testing Record function, including creating and querying records
- Testing NFT function, including issuing, minting, editing, transferring and burning NFT tokens
- Testing Random function, requesting random numbers with or without Oracle
Incentivized tasks will accordingly release based on the above modules. Rewards will be distributed in the form of NFT badges within the Bifrost testnet, and there will be three reward levels (Gold/Sliver/Bronze) according to the percentage of achievement of tasks. These NFT badges can circulate and transfer in the Bifrost testnet and the upgraded IRIS Hub mainnet, which means they are not only icons of honor, but can also be changed into tokens.
Rules of Incentivized Test:
Developers, welcome to join and we look forward to BUIDL the new interchain era with you!