This is the fourth update of IRISnet in 2019. IRISnet is designed to be the foundation for next generation distributed business applications. It is a BPoS blockchain, built with Cosmos-SDK, that enables cross-chain interoperability through a unified service model. You can find more details about IRISnet here.
- IRIShub V0.13.1 released. So far, IRISnet mainnet has worked smoothly for 2 months with 100 active validators, 770000+ block heigh, average BP time of 6.7s and bonded rate of 27%;
- Rainbow Wallet v1.5.0 was released with new features of redelegation, transaction track record.
- Math Wallet and Wetez have supported IRISnet, besides Rainbow.
- Developer community released explorers with different features for IRISnet, including Big-Dipper, IRISnet-Overview, IRISnet-P2P and Hubble.
- V0.13.1 released;
- Added memo support while sending transactions by LCD;
- Refactored all CLI/LCD query API by adding querier;
- More tags for unbond/redelegate transactions added;
- Documentations improved.
- Added new function of “ redelegation”. It’s now available to redelegate directly without waiting 21 days.
- Reference price added.
- Rest locking time of undelegation and redelegation added;
- Management page improved with clearer information；
- Importing wallet optimized with information confirmed;
- v1.5.0 released. New functions of historical transaction record added.
- Updated list of validators.
- Added governance parameters feature.
IRISnet in the Media
Early Investors Bonded 60% of the Unlocked Tokens
10% of IRIS were unlocked on May 1st. Happy to see >60% of their unlocked tokens are still staked to the network. 8BTC, a top blockchain media in China interviewed those early investors for their views on IRISnet long term value.
Online AMA on PANews with Cosmos and Huobi
April 23rd, Cosmos, IRISnet and Huobi were invited by PANews to share their insights on the impact of interchain technology to the blockchain industry.
Math Wallet and Wetez Started to Support IRISnet
Math Wallet and Wetez started to support IRISnet from April and March respectively. Now there are multiple wallets including Wetez and Math Wallet besides Rainbow. Big thanks to those contributors of IRISnet ecosystem!
IRISnet Explorers Built by Dev Community
There are 5 explorers for IRISnet now. These fours are developed by the community：